Reversible ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Magpie, your Rubellite sounds lovely in the white gold. I never used to think white gold suited me, but now I buy both yellow and white! I'm not fussy anymore! lol

Perdita, I have to take about 100 photos to get a few in focus! (Maybe a slight exaggeration, but not far off)! All I can say, is thank heavens for digital cameras.:rolleyes:

Wowzer! Beautiful Tabs!! Thanks for posting pics

I knew I'd love the rubellite too ... dammit! :D

I wonder if they'd make it non-reversible and then I'm sure it could be resized more than two up/two down. ;)

Thanks Fluff, are you sure it cant be resized? I thought it could be.

BTW the pics do the ring no justice at all:)

When Steve first showed it I was sooooo tempted but he said it could only be sized 2 up or 2 down and I'm sure he'll be right. ;)

It would have to go down 4 sizes for me. :(

God, they're absolutely stunning.

I have NEVER seen anything like that in my life. You lucky buggers lol

I was trying to be subtle Tabs! lol It's beautiful isn't it, with the Rubellite. If I'd seen that one first, I probably would have gone for the pink over the blue. You're right though, they look so much nicer in the flesh. Thanks for taking the time to post a pic.:)

Fluff, mine is being sized down to a K. I reckon it was a small M in size. All the rings I've had so far are a lot smaller than the Gems ones. Maybe you might be able to resize after all? I do hope so, I hate to think you're missing out. :sadsmilie:

No problem at all Melusina, i don't mind showing it off! They are so much better irl, really need to be seen to be fully appreciated:)

Thanks Melusina! :) Suppose the answer would be to phone Regency, give them the item number and see if it's possible. I used to do that with Stanleys and Gems rings.

Thanks Melusina! :) Suppose the answer would be to phone Regency, give them the item number and see if it's possible. I used to do that with Stanleys and Gems rings.

Fluff, you could e-mail Katherine or Tony and see if they will measure the rings for you to see what size they actually are, and whether they are all the same size.

If all else fails and you really want a reversible ring, try this US site:

http://www.cardow.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId=85

Not identical to Rocks (and more expensive), but very similar - and they have lots of different stones, as well as the full range of sizes.

Don't know what's gone on here but I personally am very sorry to hear that you're leaving & wish that you would stay.

Good luck hun.

Latest posts

Back