Same old, same old.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
I cannot be the only one getting bored with QVC. It's just the same old, same old just now. I was just thinking last night (sad I know!) that we hadn't hd a Yankee Candles TSV for about a week and lo and behold - there's one this week! Along with Northern Nights, Ojon & Kipling. Honestly, they should rename QVC - Groundhog Day TV!

But, saying that, thank you, you are making me FART like a good 'un QVC!

I know what you mean. When I started watching QVC about 6 years ago it took 3 months before I noticed that brands or items were "coming round" again. Now its 2-weekly.

I cannot be the only one getting bored with QVC. It's just the same old, same old just now. I was just thinking last night (sad I know!) that we hadn't hd a Yankee Candles TSV for about a week and lo and behold - there's one this week! Along with Northern Nights, Ojon & Kipling. Honestly, they should rename QVC - Groundhog Day TV!

But, saying that, thank you, you are making me FART like a good 'un QVC!

yes it's high time QVC had a face-lift - and not just brands, presenters too...many of them are past their sell-by..:giggle:

I'm sure they must have a rota draw up how regularly the same TVS turn up. It's bad enough that you get the same brands for TVS seemingly all the time. What really annoys me is that QVC insults us even more by having all their so called wonderful TVS the same. Take Kipling, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals & Yankee Candle for example. When was the last time anyone saw something original as a TVS from them?

Come on QVC surprise us once in a while

Babe Rainbow xx

I agree. If I see another Northern Nights TSV I'll scream!!!!!!!:angry:

Quite agree. I am totally sick of NN.:angry:And theres another ****** TSV tomorrow & again on the 16th:headbang:

Nil points for originallity there then.

Latest posts

Back