shipping

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

triumph41

Registered Shopper
Hi.

Ordered TSV today the Panasonic camera at 09.40 just seen it has no view finder, phoned customer service at 13.40 to try and cancel, was told cannot as item is listed as shipped. My email says in progress, how long do you get to cancel before it is shipped, customer service said refuse delivery and I will get a full refund including postage. Is this correct.

Thanks

TC

Sounds to me like a sneaky trick, in theory if its been shipped early afternoon u should receive it Monday, whats the betting u dont.I think they prevent people from cancelling in the hope ull end up changing ur mind and keeping it .

Refuse delivery and email Q saying your order is cancelled under DSR and you will get a full refund although you will probably have to chase up the p&p.

You are quite right to cancel were on holiday with a camera with no view finder and just the screen display absolutely hopeless in bright sunshine - cannot see what you are taking. Refusing delivery has done the trick for me in the past. For another time I have managed to CS to cancel my order if I phoned within 3 hours. I bet there was no mention of the fact that there was no view finder

Yes, you can do that, or inform them now that you are returning under the 7 day Distance Selling ~regualations and you will get the postage back. how can you have a camera without a viewfinder? Don't understand. bit dim these days.

Yes, you can do that, or inform them now that you are returning under the 7 day Distance Selling ~regualations and you will get the postage back. how can you have a camera without a viewfinder? Don't understand. bit dim these days.

Most don't have one now - they just work off the LCD screen which most people prefer.

Latest posts

Back