Slanket can you help please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Argh! Just had mine delivered... ordered Polka Dots been sent Plaid...:( Just phoned customer services and Polka Dot not even available on waitlist anymore...:( Wouldn't mind but I ordered mine before it even went to air... Oh well... they are going to get the courier to pick it up again and full refund...

Just been and checked mine which also came this morning, it's the right one! Phew! Lovely and soft, I like it! Hope you get yours sorted Theresa b.

I got mine the pink with white polka dot. its even nicer than the plush one I bought two years ago. its soft and thick and lux. beautiful. I expect they will get more in as they've sold out it seems

I've checked mine and it's what I wanted. I took it out of the plastic bag carefully as I wanted to see how it was folded and have managed to fold it into a square shape again which is now looking very tidy. I agree that it would fit nicely in one of those cube boxes.

I am tempted with the slanket idea after seeing such great comments about them, are they really that warm? I am not one for sitting around in PJs so am considering ordering one to keep me warm this winter as am dreading my heating bills! Better get one before the seasonal price is dropped, x

I think they are v good vfm the newest ones are even better. and the esay pays makes it easy to pay lol

If someone wanted the polka dot, it's showing as available on "wait list" right NOW! Just in case someone's after one... :)

Ok I have resisted a slanket up to now, my son has one in his flat but the girls he shares with keep nicking it, he wouldn't mind but he says it's big enough for them to share.
I am off to get one of these
https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sunday-13th-october/
I got something similar from lidl last year but it isn't as big as this.
I use it a lot and it doesn't seem to have done any damage to the lecci bill so I am off to myself a spare and one for my son for Chrimbo

I have a heated fleecy blanket bought from the Lakeland sale and it is wonderful. As well as keeping me warm I find the heat helps me to relax when I have my aches and pains, relieving that tension that makes the pain worse! Now I have hot flushes I haven't got it out of storage yet but I can thoroughly recommend it.

Wow - thanks Sharonk... I might just go and have a look at that fleece... You can even machine wash it.

We'll I got one( got two actually)! put it on today to test it before I send it to my son. It was great, lovely and snuggly and I was asleep within minutes! Woke up two hours later too hot!

Latest posts

Back