Slanket can you help please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've took the plunge and ordered the Leopard print. I'm going wild in my old age!

I've took the plunge and ordered the Leopard print. I'm going wild in my old age!

You will love it! We have, I think, all the older versions too and while they were all great, the new one is just the best :)

I succumbed to the leopard version yesterday evening - quite glad as we dipped just below freezing this morning, brrh!

the leopard is really nice. thats the only one I have in the newer softer plush. cant wait to get the pink spots.

Item 801311
Cozee Home Faux Fur Wrap/Throw in Cushion
Clearance Price :
£22.80

P&P: £5.95

I bought one last winter and it's been excellent - you stick it inside the cushion cover any old how and it's just like a faux fur cushion and it kept me really toasty throughout last winter. I've bought another one on clearance for a Christmas present. Just a thought as an alternative.

I had a look thatu...Q are brill with their measurements aren't they...throw measures 150 cm x 200 cm (or xm they've got) and this supposedly equates to 59.1" x 18.7"...!

I had already ordered the plaid Slanket tho..

I would really like to purchase the slanket and have dithered every year I see them. I am a very cold soul so this would be lovely to snuggle in. However, having a 9 month old I just can't see me getting much use out of it - I always seem to be on the go! Maybe I should just get one...hmmm, decisions, decisions!

I bought one a couple of years ago after my nana bless her buying a cheaper market version.I quite liked that version but it was just so thin and didnt provide any warmth - so I bought one to really see if the real one was worth it....and it is! I do love mine - but in my case when you have one,do you need another? As much as i loved the snowflake and polka dot ones yesterday I just dont need another

I bought one a couple of years ago after my nana bless her buying a cheaper market version.I quite liked that version but it was just so thin and didnt provide any warmth - so I bought one to really see if the real one was worth it....and it is! I do love mine - but in my case when you have one,do you need another? As much as i loved the snowflake and polka dot ones yesterday I just dont need another

I buy them firstly as presents and when friends and family come and we are watching tv every guest has a slanket. I have some fleecy blankets but theres always a scramble for the slanket. I have a green one in the older fleece and my best friend is ill and not working so heating is hardly on so I will wash
it and giver her some l'occitane goodies and this slanket for her birthday.

well I've ordered one and it's my third..! I have a travel one that lives downstairs..it's shorter and wearable back to front like a dressing gown when it's cold..the large one is upstairs and sometimes, being as OH doesn't seem to feel the cold, I get under the slanket under the duvet and that's very cosy...bliss! I did buy one of the cheaper ones originally but no contest..too thin, no warmth..

I'm a onesie devotee but after reading this thread I have succumbed and bought the leopard print one! They look like they're worth it.

Our Slankets just arrived about half a hour ago! Soooo happy! And yes uhm... I might have ordered four even though we're only two LOL! Figured it's good to have them in different rooms...you know, need some excuse... ;)

For anyone who ordered one last autumn, I think this year's are identical. I got a brown one (might even be exactly the "Coco" shade from this year, I can't remember if it had that name or not) last year and it's super soft and the best Slanket by far (we've got the previous versions too). And this year's seem exactly the same which I was kinda hoping for.

Got the Leopard. Very nice!

The Ocean. Much nicer colour than it looked on TV I think. Love it!

The pink with spots - a very happy bright hot pink! Again nicer than on the TV.

And the snowflake. So nice! On the website pic it almost looked a bit pink. But it's definitely a proper red in real life. Very nice and very Christmassy! :)

I have to say, compared to previous versions, there were not much lose fluff on these at all. But as with anything plush that's new it's always a good idea to give it a good shake first. I thought there might be lots of little bits of fluff so I opened them in the garden and gave them a good shake...but as I said, not much there at all.

They are super, super soft and I don't regret my purchase one bit. I'm very very happy I didn't wait too long with placing my order :)

Hope they arrive very soon for everyone else who's waiting too! :)

Did someone once post a way of neatly folding up a slanket when not in use. Mr Akimbo consigned out old one to the charity shop as he couldn't cope with the messy heap DD and I left it in (we did't do it on purpose honest). The sleeves never seem to fold flat enough. Anyone got any ideas?

Another tip - don't fold things up if you have a JRT type dog. They just lie on folded things (particularly ironing and slanket type items. Remove and hide behind sofa - although JRTs are great at burrowing and getting into very small spaces. Hmmmm.

Did I read that there were instruction on how to fold a slanket????? Come on now people, it's not a religion LOL.

Edit: I bought my leopard real slanket a couple of days ago. My Christmas pressie to myself. JRT will get a dog leopard blanket so he thinks it's the same :)

well I've ordered one and it's my third..! I have a travel one that lives downstairs..it's shorter and wearable back to front like a dressing gown when it's cold..the large one is upstairs and sometimes, being as OH doesn't seem to feel the cold, I get under the slanket under the duvet and that's very cosy...bliss! I did buy one of the cheaper ones originally but no contest..too thin, no warmth..
What a good idea using the slanket under the duvet. OH has been pinching most of the duvet these last few days and he then (in his sleep) clamps his gains under his arm leaving me out in the cold. The more I tug to get some duvet, the more he clamps it down. Seems to me I might need another one for downstairs. I fancy the ocean if there are any left.

I am tempted with the slanket idea after seeing such great comments about them, are they really that warm? I am not one for sitting around in PJs so am considering ordering one to keep me warm this winter as am dreading my heating bills! Better get one before the seasonal price is dropped, x

What a good idea using the slanket under the duvet. OH has been pinching most of the duvet these last few days and he then (in his sleep) clamps his gains under his arm leaving me out in the cold. The more I tug to get some duvet, the more he clamps it down. Seems to me I might need another one for downstairs. I fancy the ocean if there are any left.

I've got one of those too..turns over with the duvet tucked into his neck, and most of the duvet goes with him!

Latest posts

Back