Slanket TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DH spends loads of time working on his pc - would it be suitable to use for this - i mean would the arms get in the way as they do look very spacious!

For all those that bought the Slanket today.

Check out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

PS I (cough) already have one, I look like obi wan kenobi, constantly trip over it, can't actually do anything in it as the sleeves are too long but hey, I can read a book in broad daylight with the free flashlight that came with it! :giggle:

Last edited:

Check out....

PS I (cough) already have one, I look like obi wan kenobi, constantly trip over it, can't actually do anything in it as the sleeves are too long but hey, I can read a book in broad daylight with the free flashlight that came with it! :giggle:

brilliant still love them though. lol!

Well I've ordered one for me, and my Mum has added three to the order for her, her OH and her Mum. So there are four leopards racing towards me (or, as they are coming from QVC, probably mooching :giggle:)

Have to say for me this feels like the last gasp of my youth: I recently fell in love with an open backed animal print blouse in Topshop but I no longer go out anywhere where it would be suitable attire and in any case couldn't face freezing to death for the sake of fashion, and now I find myself buying an animal print Slanket to keep me warm while I goggle at the telly of an evening...sigh...:confused:

Check out....

Funny, say goodbye to your s@x life with the WTF blanket. I see a slanket made for two right around the corner, (actually I saw a rip off version of it on bidtv).:grin:

Hmmmm... just fantasizing about a Slanket made of quadruple A, super-duper, fandabidozy,Grade Platinum, Cashmere.:mysmilie_494:

How much do reckon that would cost? £3 grand easily I reckon.
Don't start giving Dennis Basso new ideas, you know what hes like.:grin:

The slanket made for two is on John Lewis's web site

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Well I've ordered one for me, and my Mum has added three to the order for her, her OH and her Mum. So there are four leopards racing towards me (or, as they are coming from QVC, probably mooching :giggle:)

Have to say for me this feels like the last gasp of my youth: I recently fell in love with an open backed animal print blouse in Topshop but I no longer go out anywhere where it would be suitable attire and in any case couldn't face freezing to death for the sake of fashion, and now I find myself buying an animal print Slanket to keep me warm while I goggle at the telly of an evening...sigh...:confused:

Have a snack and a warm drink waiting for them thar moochin' leopards AD, they shall need it after their journey!

I have to wait till Xmas for my slanket (as you already know AD :wink:). But mine is a value one from a well known supermarket courtesy of my thrift-eh other half :tongue: and they say romance is dead. Well, not dead - just covered in microfleece, sleeping...:cheeky::tongue::hi:

We have one of those cheapies in the house because I bought one for my MiL last year but the only ones using it are the cats. :rock:

I ordered a Zebra one in the morning and was looking all day on how the stock was going as really considered one as a present but wasn't sure if it would go down in the right way.

In the end I decided against and they sold out anyway but I can't wait for mine to turn up; for some reason I just had to have one because they look great for cold evenings (remembering the snow) and fun as well. I expect it will be worth it's weight in gold just for the comedy value! We had a great laugh just watching the presentations.

I missed the slanket tsv yesterday, does anyone know the item no, I'll try and get one if it comes back in stock, thanks all x

I soooo wanted one in the leopard print but money is tight this month as ironically we have gas (sorry Catherine) and electric bills to pay so couldn't quite stretch to one this month due to high p&p.

I really, really want one!!! I have one of the old style ones but the cat loves it so much that he now hogs it so I need my own!!

Just received my purple and leopard slankets this morning and they are sooooo cosy and soft! :) I have the original slanket, which is great as it is and this is such an improvement on that still! Really, really pleased that I got two. *smile*

Mine has just been dispatched and since RM sometimes is on the slow train when it comes to NI I reckon it's gonna take awhile. Still waiting for things from last Tuesday & Thursday. I only used to buy from QVC about 2-3 times a year, why did I change that over the last couple of months? ....

I said earlier on this thread that my four leopards would be mooching rather than racing towards me, well, it seems they are having a nap before commencing their arduous journey as they are still 'in process' three days later...:taphead:

I said earlier on this thread that my four leopards would be mooching rather than racing towards me, well, it seems they are having a nap before commencing their arduous journey as they are still 'in process' three days later...:taphead:

Im not so far from you and mine are showing shipped on 28th - ill let you know when i get mine, then you might have a better idea

Latest posts

Back