Slanket TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have ordered the ruby red, I have two cheapo copycat versions I got from the £stretcher last year & whilst they were much cheaper (about a fiver each if I remember rightly) the quality is not great.

I know this is incredibly sad but I am really looking forward to getting this one, I have the body temperature of a reptile & I'm a total wimp when it comes to being cold!

I have ordered the ruby red, I have two cheapo copycat versions I got from the £stretcher last year & whilst they were much cheaper (about a fiver each if I remember rightly) the quality is not great.

I know this is incredibly sad but I am really looking forward to getting this one, I have the body temperature of a reptile & I'm a total wimp when it comes to being cold!
The ruby red is a lovely shade, Gemster.... Talking of having the body temperature of a reptile, have you been watching the new series of `V`? They are reptile lizardy things, pretending to be human! lol :giggle: :bandit:

I have the ruby red one on as I type. First slanket I ever got. I also have one in cream for the bedroom. I love the new purple colour but can't justify it. I think they are great & so useful in the cold weather.

BTW IW are advertising these today as well. Now are they as good for the 2 ? I would not think so.

http://www.idealworld.tv/Pack_of_2_Cozie_Blankets_with_Arms_155589.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=blankets

I have ordered two the Ruby Red for my son ( his bedroom has lots of red in it) and the leopard for my daughter for Christmas.

I thought about getting one for myself but as I'm 4ft 10 I thought too much stuff to fall over, in chilly nights I had a nice cosy throw which does the trick along with eskimo type slipper boots,

piper

I find it a bit hard to listen to CH go on and on about what a geeeeeenius the inventor is when I had a blanket that zipped up and had snap buttons that would let you turn it into something extremely slanket-like about 15 years ago.:wonder:

Is it just me or does that guy have a look of a very young Tom Cruise ? Hes probably nearly as rich as Tom by now.:tongue:

i bought the original one last year (for hubby for xmas)(much to his amusement)(WTF is that?) and it's probably my worst ever purchase. it's too huge and cumbersome, kept slipping off at the neck (like it was doing to the cute fella in the demo), too long to walk to the kitchen in and the fabric was not nearly as soft as a £3 blanket i bought from Primark which everyone grabs for instead....in fact, it lives where it was chucked boxing day last year, down the back of the sofa!!

Is it not only cheaper combined P&P if you buy more than one of exactly the same product, colour and everything?
I quite fancied getting two of these but would want 2 different colours so Im a bit reluctant to pay the P&P.:wonder:

bought 2 in hot pink and 3 leoprds.:happy:

I find it a bit hard to listen to CH go on and on about what a geeeeeenius the inventor is when I had a blanket that zipped up and had snap buttons that would let you turn it into something extremely slanket-like about 15 years ago.:wonder:

I got one of these from Costco last year, cannot remember what they call them, but they are an American thing. I think I have a photo of it somewhere. Got one for my mum when I went last month and they had them in again. Mine's much more substantial than a blanket though, it's more of a quilted faux suede throw with a fleece lining. Only thing is, I am boiling over with hot flushes this year, so probably won't need to use it! :blush:

Here we are:

S73F0665.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or does that guy have a look of a very young Tom Cruise ? Hes probably nearly as rich as Tom by now.:tongue:

I was thinking exactly the same!!

Sorry, but I just don't get this product. I prefer to wear a dressing gown and use a throw if it's really that cold. Doesn't this thing flap open at the back like a hospital gown?! I guess it would be of more benefit worn back to front and wrapped around the body...:thinking:

I got one of these from Costco last year, cannot remember what they call them, but they are an American thing. I think I have a photo of it somewhere. Got one for my mum when I went last month and they had them in again. Mine's much more substantial than a blanket though, it's more of a quilted faux suede throw with a fleece lining. Only thing is, I am boiling over with hot flushes this year, so probably won't need to use it! :blush:

Here we are:

S73F0665.jpg

bliddy hell PAL bet you're one sexy momma in that!! :thinking:

....... is waiting for QVC to start selling the "big slipper" as talked about by Billy Connolly.....:cheeky:

(..I don't get this "garment" either...
cat_peek.gif
)

Thanks for your help, everyone.

My mum [5 feet tall, smoker, none too steady on her pins] will just have to make do with a hot water bottle and a woolly hat instead. I'm not risking a Slanket!

Too many to keep up my belief in the nation's sanity (says the woman that bought one for herself...). 12000 or something, they said? :drunk:

it's too huge and cumbersome, kept slipping off at the neck (like it was doing to the cute fella in the demo)

I don't think it was slipping off, I think they had it slipped down so it wouldn't get in the way of his mic.

Miss Jantac (who hates QVC and everything sold on it) actually ASKED me to buy her one - it really must be cold in the attic that passes for her student bedroom this year.

Latest posts

Back