Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's absolutely not dumb, it was a lovely thing to do

I just remembered when I had my last dog called Patch so it would be about 15 years ago, the bloke I was seeing actually told me that I had to choose between him and 'the dog'

I didn't give it a seconds thought, I told him to shut the door behind him on the way out and let me know where to send his stuff.

The look of shock on his face was priceless :LOL:
Anyone who would ask you to choose between them and a beloved family member deserves no more than what you did, imo. Well done.

Cartoon covid BST 165376592_4040107366.png

There are live animals stuff on that freighter, running out of food.
I am hoping that because that's been reported something is being done about the situation. I have to switch off from news about animals & children suffering because I go into a tailspin. A recent article about a toddler left on her own while her mother had fun has haunted me for days.

This has made my fog of confusion a total pea souper.

An interesting 1/2 hour programme about CATS on BBC Radio 4 at 3-30pm today.

It's just finished, so should be on "listen again" soon (BBC SOUNDS).

Or command your Alexa "Ask the BBC to play Costing the Earth". But make sure it (she) gives you today's, as it takes a while to get there.

Last edited:
Even now 18 months after Eric my moggie died I still hear his miaow from time to time. Usually early in the morning - he would come striding into the bedroom at about 4.30am shouting loudly for his breakfast.
My Zanzi used to come visit now and then after he died. Used to jump on the bed and I always thought it was Delilah no, she appeared about 10 minutes after Zanzi. Used to catch him out of the corner of my eye walking along again used to think it was Delilah who turned out was asleep on the sofa.

I was a fussy eater, and this actually happened to me!

My father pushed my face into my plate of dinner !!!
My sister in law had this done to her on numerous occasions, ironically her mother was a finicky eater all her life. Once mine had got passed the stage of being fed gloop I told them they couldn't say they didn't like something unless they'd tried it once & if they genuinely disliked something it was off the menu. One detests anything with dried fruit, the other hates meringues, neither eat meat but I'd say we had peaceful mealtimes.

Latest posts

Back