Tignanello Handbags TSV 4/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There's a Tignanello Handbags on October 16th :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If its a new version of the French Tote I'm done for!! I would say I was embarassed to admit that I have this bag in multitude of different colours but I'm not! I'd love it in navy. I doubt they'll bring it back which is probably just as well.

Carrying it today in the silver. One of my favourites.

I've got a lovely orangey Tignanello bag but I only paid about £30 for it. I wonder what the TSV price will be.

Didn't it have an open middle compartment, quite fancied it untill it was shown on air. Prefer my compartments all zipped.

Not for me. Much prefer the Radley someone found at John Lewis yesterday. Nice small structured number. I do like Tig bags though.

I have bought a few Tig. handbags in the past & have found them very good value for the money.Thanks for the info on the TSV but this doesn't 'grab' me just feel there is something dated about the styling now, perhaps it's just me!

Nope Silver Fox I agree. There are always one or two nice ones in the range but most are not me these days. And I have a LOT of Tig bags. 9 I think to be precise. Or is it 10.

anymore info on this, price etc? Please, perhaps I am the only one,but I quite like it, especially if it has one main zip on the top, thanks

Nope Silver Fox I agree. There are always one or two nice ones in the range but most are not me these days. And I have a LOT of Tig bags. 9 I think to be precise. Or is it 10.

Are they French Totes Tink? I remember you have a bit of a penchant for these!

WG. I am nothing if not predictable. :eek:)

They are indeed. I absolutely love the shape and size. They don't do it any more so I'm forced to haunt eBay for any colours I want but don't have. I think I'm about done though. Navy would be nice but not absolutely necessary as I have a nice navy bag from Frost French. Tan/brown would be nice as well though.

Tignanello Perfect Pockets Pebble Satchel with RFID Protection
Item Number: 155926
QVC Price £95.00
Today's Special Value Price £79.92
P&P £5.95

Wear it your way - this versatile bag will take you from day to night with ease; wear it as a cross-body for chic, around town style, then simply remove the adjustable strap and carry this stylish bag in the crook of your arm for a sophisticated night-out look.

Fantastic functionality - with three main compartments - the central one with a press stud fastening and two either side with zips - as well as a wealth of pockets, the Perfect Pockets satchel bag really lives up to its name.

Worry-free style - to shield you from potential ID theft of your credit cards, travel cards, passports and more, this bag has built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) protection in the credit card slots to guard against readers and scanners.

Six beautiful colours - whether you choose a classic shade like Black and Mushroom, Cognac and Brown or Black, or add a subtle pop of colour with Chianti, Ox Blood or Sailor Blue, this bag will quickly become your new favourite accessory.

Adjustable cross-body strap with lobster claps and a buckle
Top handles with metal stud detailing and gold-tone eyelets
One zip and two slot pockets on the outside
Inner zip and slot pockets and six credit card slots
Striped lining
Gold-tone hardware throughout
Protective studs on the base
Tignanello branding on the strap eyelets, zips pulls and inside pocket
Outer: leather body and side panels, PU handles, strap and base; lining: striped Tignanello branded fabric
Bag (h x w x d): 33cm x 19cm x 13cm (13" x 7.5" x 5.1")
Strap drop: 19cm - 38cm (7.5" - 15")

Colour options:

Black and Mushroom
Cognac and Brown
Chianti
Ox Blood
Black
Sailor Blue

Behind the brand
Tignanello incorporate organisation and functionality to create a modern and classic handbag range using fine supple leathers in smooth and signature pebble-grain finishes. Designed to fit into every woman’s lifestyle, Tignanello bags are of superb quality while remaining practical, truly stylish and affordable.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.155926

Latest posts

Back