Tignanello tsv 11/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone any news of Saturday's TSV with one and a half days to go? We usually get a bit more of a hint from QVC by now, don't we? Have the forum product detectives been slacking? :thinking:

the tsv is as i posted it the other day & they dont always put it up early or sneak peeks of every tsv though it has been on adverts & in fashion shows

Has anyone any news of Saturday's TSV with one and a half days to go? We usually get a bit more of a hint from QVC by now, don't we? Have the forum product detectives been slacking? :thinking:

Photos of the TSV have been posted already!!!

Weather's too nice to be messing about finding items numbers sorry lol Anway have a go yourself its not hard you just need plenty of time on your hands lol

Thanks, all. Yes, I had seen the pictures but was wondering about the size and price - sometimes we get a hint. Obviously not this time.

Be warned - it's Carla Laszlo with Sara Griffiths launching this at midnight. They're on together at present with Fashion by Together - sort of a dry run...

I shall watch with sound off and if I need to listen to anything I hope that Carla can keep her in order. God I hate her presenting.

Sounds like a plan. I like Carla, but she's not really feisty enough to keep a steamroller like Sara G from gabbling on.

Tignanello Soft Pebble Leather Medium Shoulder Bag with Detachable Strap
Item Number: 135550
QVC Price £80.00
Today's Special Value Price £66.96
P&P £5.95

A soft, pebble leather handbag in a chic colour block design, featuring a magnetic closure main compartment with organiser pockets, sleek metallic-tone hardware and a convenient outer zip pocket, all completed by a detachable cross-body strap and stiff, curved handles. Channel sophisticated charm both day and night with this classic Perfect Pockets handbag from Tignanello's coveted range.

From dawn until dusk - stylishly compact yet with plenty of space and pockets for your everyday essentials, this perfectly proportioned handbag is one that will take you from your daytime duties to evening events effortlessly.

Colourful collection - take your pick from six different shades of genuine leather, varying from the bold tones of Lipstick Red or Daisy Yellow, to the soft and classic colour combinations of White/Honey and Cloud/Sailor Blue.

Leather
Double zip main compartment with magnetic popper fastening
Front zip pocket
One zip and two inner slot pockets
All options feature the beige Tignanello branded inner lining
Bag (h x w x d): 36cm x 23cm x 14cm (14.2" x 9.1" x 5.5")
Handle drop: 17cm (6.7")
Detachable strap drop: 29cm (11.4")

Colour options:

White/Honey
Cloud/Sailor Blue
Black
Daisy Yellow
Lipstick Red
Blush

Behind the brand
Inspired by Italian craftsmanship, Tignanello bags are an exciting mix of form and functionality, making them a stylish accessory must-have for the modern woman.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.135550

I hate to be a snob and may be proved wrong BUT how good can the quality be on a leather bag for that price? I am only saying this because l had a real bag addiction in the past and bought quite a few good leather bags and they were well above that price! I cannot believe these can be of a decent quality at that price! I really hope l am proved wrong!

I have a good few Tig bags and they used to be much cheaper and excellent value.

Being realistic they aren't in the Mulberry or LG league but certainly as good as any branded ones by those to do everything from perfume to doggy clothes.

I would say that they are about the same quality of one of MS high range leather bags which cost around the £100 price range so for an everyday bag they are good value.

They are (or at least were) part of the K van Z and her husband Bruce's company. KvZ own bags NOT leather cost me much more about 7/8 years ago.

Is she going to shout every time another one is sold? And had the cheek to say she didn't like interupting people!

God but she is getting more manic looking by the minute - the eyes are wild and staring.

Amazon are great at refunds if the item isn't as you expected - or you change your mind - you print off a free returns label and wait for a courier to pick it up - I've never had a problem

I didn't know and have never had a free return to amazon for an item where I've changed my mind? Does it only apply to bag?

I have bought shoes from amazon which were advertised clearly as free shipping and returns when I bought them but had no need to try as loved them! I have also returned faulty items or something not as described for free return to amazon.

However def never tried to return something I just didn't like etc. and wonder how it works?
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back