Tignanello tsv 11/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got in - what happened the Tig show at 1pm/2pm seems to be fashion?

By the way SG eyebrows for the launch WERE trimmed - a few months ago they were much wilder - bushy hairy caterpillars had nothing on them.

Just got in - what happened the Tig show at 1pm/2pm seems to be fashion?

By the way SG eyebrows for the launch WERE trimmed - a few months ago they were much wilder - bushy hairy caterpillars had nothing on them.

simple not enough items to fill it with a whole hour as everything in the Tignanello shows have been selling out quicker than anythin (even though the premiers wernt properly on the web)

tignanello tsv

Just got my bag, and although I realy like it I had the pink and its a lovely dusky pink, realy nice size as well, but and I dont know why I didnt check there is only a magnetic clasp holding the main compartment together, there are two more zipped compartments either side of the main one,
but it would be so easy for anyone to get their hand inside, is it just me but I like a zip across the main compartment, so it just might have to go back, which is a shame as I do like, but I wouldn't feel safe, even though I probably would put anything value in the main bit, pick pockets wouldn't know that

Also it does have shoulder strap but its only about as long as the carry handles,.

Such a shame Lucy, I feel the same about bags needing a proper closing. Don't forget you have 30 day mbg, so give it an outing before you decide.

My yellow one is going back. Can't be doing with the open centre, I feel its too exposed. Its too big for needs anyway.

I also bought the white/tan smaller bag (as it turned out) of what we THOUGHT was going to be the tsv, and its perfect, much neater, and is a keeper !

Latest posts

Back