todays TSV - aroma reed jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bee

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,
Looking to check out opinions before i buy but can't find a thread ! Anyone bought them previously and are they worth buying??
Cheers :6::6:

I have gone for these for xmas gifts, I have never had them from QVC before, but I bought one from Aldi and it was lovely and the smell lasted for ages, I think it was about £2.49. but they dont have any left now.the reeds still give a nice smell off, even though the oil has been used up.

Reeds TSV

Hi - This is my first post but I have been lurking on these threads for a while now :5:. I just wanted to say that before you buy I think you should check the reviews for the last Casa di Aroma TSV as it gets terrible reviews and this looks like it might be more of the same. Don't want to see any of you lovely ladies ending up with a disappointing product :5:

I got this brand as a TSV a couple of years ago.
My advice is don't bother!
The QVC presenters say the fragrance is "subtle" - imho subtle was an exaggeration! :rolleyes:
Hardly smell at all.

I did read the reviews but most just say they last about 6 weeks which l think is okay. Do they smell nice?

I got some nice ones from Matalan, about three quid, and they smell lovely!

i bought quite a few for stocking stuffers & saved a few for myself [ they were same make BUT not same bottles etc ].......mine are more plain in bottle & the reeds came in a nice packet in maroon.....looked a lot more than they were BUTTTTTTT dont bother IMO as the scent doesnt last......i have turned the reeds round as the scent doesnt seem to travel up as it should do & i keep rotaing them......ive replaced the one in the bathroom with one of those airwick fancy things & much more effective for my purposes at present as we have the builders in..........:31:

Hi - This is my first post but I have been lurking on these threads for a while now :5:. I just wanted to say that before you buy I think you should check the reviews for the last Casa di Aroma TSV as it gets terrible reviews and this looks like it might be more of the same. Don't want to see any of you lovely ladies ending up with a disappointing product :5:

Thanks for that Winetimeisfinetime.

And welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back