Todays TSV - Hangers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I F A R T ed on the last tsv, but am tempted today! Are they worth the money? Anyone else tempted by these?

I would need at least 2 sets of the hangers or even more :eek:

TIA xx

I think these types of hangers are brilliant BB, they make a massive difference to your wardrobe space. However, do shop around as you can find them cheaper than on QVC. Dare I say it but I noticed that Ideal World had some in their sale section the other week........if you want to risk placing an order! :wink:

BB, CostCo sell 50 for under £15. Love them. Not sure, if still available though.

I have the grip to me hangers and they are great for making extra room in your wardrobe.You can get these type of hangers from elsewhere much cheaper than on QVC. TK Maxx do some good ones and the colours are nicer too.

was also going to suggest TKMaxx, they have them almost always in nice colours

was also going to suggest TKMaxx, they have them almost always in nice colours

I have the grip to me hangers and they are great for making extra room in your wardrobe.You can get these type of hangers from elsewhere much cheaper than on QVC. TK Maxx do some good ones and the colours are nicer too.

This is really useful - thanks. My good friend lives in a studio flat in London and is drowning under a mountain of clothes, she was thinking of getting some but I was sure I'd seen a post on here a while ago about alternative places to buy them at more competitive prices! Will check out TK Maxx for her :handshake:

Apparently B&M Bargains have a pack of 5 for £1.99 in varying colours, or 3 for the same price in animal print!!! (Thanks to Lizgregs for the info :up:)

Remembered - Morrisons sometimes have them too at around £2 for 6 but you have to be lucky if they've any (enough!) in stock. I had a count up and am currently using 54 of these but quite a few, well ok most of them, have more than one item on. They are very good for creating extra space :clapping: The cheap ones I bought from B&M Bargains and Morrisons are strong enough for winter coats too.

Art Deco - I'll check you know to see if you've got any yet !!! Perhaps one of the animal print sets????? :hi:

I've got the QVC ones - bought them the first time they brought out the cascading ones (I replaced their previous version which I gave to friends and they're still using them).

These are absolutely brilliant - the ones you get elsewhere may be cheaper but they don't "cascade" - it's not as naff as it sounds as it really does make good use of the extra space at the bottom of the wardrobe.

There, I've said it, I'll go now.................:blush:

If you have a B&M near to you they sell these in lots of different colours, (even animal print), £2.99 for 10!! Home Bargains sell them as well, in black or pink at £1.99 for 5. I have bought quite a few and they are excellent.

If you have a B&M near to you they sell these in lots of different colours, (even animal print), £2.99 for 10!! Home Bargains sell them as well, in black or pink at £1.99 for 5. I have bought quite a few and they are excellent.

Hey - how come your B&M does packs of 10 ??????? Ours only does 5 pack and the animal print only in 3s from what I saw last weekend. I may have to go and do some more research.....Mind you last time I got them from there, they didn't have the same colour as my existing ones so I then had to go home and decide whether to sort my wardrobe out in colours of clothes or hangers or type of clothes or outfits :mysmilie_854: Such a dilemma...

Hey - how come your B&M does packs of 10 ??????? Ours only does 5 pack and the animal print only in 3s from what I saw last weekend. I may have to go and do some more research.....Mind you last time I got them from there, they didn't have the same colour as my existing ones so I then had to go home and decide whether to sort my wardrobe out in colours of clothes or hangers or type of clothes or outfits :mysmilie_854: Such a dilemma...

Yes, same here.........................maybe a mix up in shops perhaps?:whew:

Latest posts

Back