Veronese TSV 21st Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this has been covered already, I had a quick look but could not find a thread already.
Just had my newsletter through and it shows a lovely popcorn watch for the 21st Spe, when there is a Veronese TSV.
I really would quiet like this as a TSV - does anyone have any idea?
still , purchase would also depend on price and more important: length of the watch.

I got the newsletter and yes it will be the TSV that day going by the newsletter. Will say two lengths 8" and 7.5" thinking over £70 as their watch are around £90 normally. Would have to be easy pay, but with QVC you never know.

Veronese Multi Strand Popcorn Watch Sterling Silver
Item Number: 600791
QVC Price £154.00
Today's Special Value Price £128.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Veronese multi-strand popcorn link watch. Features three strands of popcorn links, crafted in sterling silver and bonded in a choice of yellow or rose 18 carat gold. With its elegant mother-of-pearl face and delicate popcorn chain, this classic timepiece is sure to become a firm favourite in your jewellery collection.

The popcorn chain is made up of rounded sections, joined together to resemble the texture of popcorn pieces, and is very comfortable to wear.

* Sterling silver bonded with a choice of 18 carat yellow or rose gold
* White mother-of-pearl face (19mm x 19mm)
* Roman numerals at quarter-hour positions; dot markers at remaining hours
* Watchcase: 2cm x 2.4cm
* Strap length: 19cm (7.5") with a 2cm (0.8") extender
* Strap width: 1cm
* Fold-over clasp

All measurements are approximate

will be on easy pay from 12am

WOW, so really over £70 then.

I really don't like watches that swing round the wrists, keep thinking the face will get banged up. I have a 6 inch wrist so it really will swing round.

I have a Cavalli watch that is a bracelet style and swings round. I loved the original one so much I bought it in all three colours ... silver, rose gold and yellow gold. I wear the Rose gold the most and the face isn't marked. It's not such a fluid style as this though.

I must admit I prefer a watch with that over sized bracelet feel.

well Iv had this watch must be four years or so now and not too sure but think i paid no more than around the £50 mark...i seem to remember it being done to replica Julia's "proper" gold popcorn watch so the price imo is extorinate now in comparison

Yes I have said before that the price of silver has really gone up big time. I remember buying heavy bracelets for around the £20 mark now the same on QVC are £50+.

I am a leather strap watch person like them neat against the wrist. I do have a Skagen but have it adjust so face upwards and it doesn't move.

Simon has just presented the TSV on the morning show and suggested it's a good buy as a Christmas present for a wife or GF; all very well with the easy payments spreading the cost, but usually the QVC extended -til-Jan25th Christmas MBG doesn't kick in until October onwards. If they're going to trot out the "ideal Christmas present" sales pitch for bliddy everything from now onwards then they should apply the extended MBG imho! In the real world I know that's not likely to happen but this weekend is Early Bird Christmas shopping and I just know there'll be people lumbered with unwanted presents they can't return.

Back on topic: my money's safe as the TSV is waay too expensive and the fact it's like JR's (international watch fashion icon) isn't a selling point for me.

Jude xx

well Iv had this watch must be four years or so now and not too sure but think i paid no more than around the £50 mark...i seem to remember it being done to replica Julia's "proper" gold popcorn watch so the price imo is extorinate now in comparison

Yes,I have the orginal TSV too,done for the exact reasons you say - and I,too,can't believe the price!!!!!

I was tempted to put mine on ebay to co-ordinate around this TSV :mysmilie_493::mysmilie_493: as I barely wear it and mostly wear silver...............but I have worn it on "special occassions" and it is a nice watch.I wouldn't pay today's price for it!!!!

Have they mentioned its a repeat TSV?

Yes I have said before that the price of silver has really gone up big time. I remember buying heavy bracelets for around the £20 mark now the same on QVC are £50+.

I am a leather strap watch person like them neat against the wrist. I do have a Skagen but have it adjust so face upwards and it doesn't move.

I'm probably missing something here, but don't understand why they use silver for this range.
They make such a big deal of it only being a thick coating of 18ct gold which is boned to the silver that you are seeing and that is touching your skin. So, if that is the case, why don't they just use a base metal and make the whole lot cheaper, sorry, "more affordable"

Wasn't the clasp on the original a señorita clasp??

And on the why don't they use a different base metal ... isn't that what the eternal range is all about?? I'd personally prefer the real thing to any bonded range but I can't flipping afford it lol

Latest posts

Back