Voucher Codes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooooh what a lovely haul and what amazing prices :clapping: :clapping: ... well done indeedy!!

They are all "just you" iykwim

.... and your nails are fabulous.

Thank you for sharing.
smilie_schild_025.gif

Last edited:
Corr BB, smashing haul there. I'm sure you'll be astonished (not) to know that I have a couple of them - the little pearl flower and the MOP orchid rings. I've also had my eye on the set of three roses but thought they might look a bit tacky - but no, they're lovely on you and I may reconsider.

The nail art is impressive as well, do you do your own?

You probably don't want to know this if you haven't heard already, but it's silver ultra clearance tomorrow :wonder::doh: xxxxxxxxxxx

PS - Perhaps Gems should ask you to do the photography for their website, I'm sure sales would rocket.

Corr BB, smashing haul there. I'm sure you'll be astonished (not) to know that I have a couple of them - the little pearl flower and the MOP orchid rings. I've also had my eye on the set of three roses but thought they might look a bit tacky - but no, they're lovely on you and I may reconsider.

The nail art is impressive as well, do you do your own?

You probably don't want to know this if you haven't heard already, but it's silver ultra clearance tomorrow :wonder::doh: xxxxxxxxxxx

PS - Perhaps Gems should ask you to do the photography for their website, I'm sure sales would rocket.

Yes I do my own nails - my other addiction :wink:

:eek: No I didn't know that. I am at work so hopefully all will be sold before I get my hands on any :giggle:

I always wonder who takes photos for all the jewellery channels as they are usually rubbish!! It must be the lights!

Hi Oops

I have the dog tag version of the blue sapphire pendant and indeed it is delish! I got it a great price a few weeks ago, plus used a little discount code to make it even more of a bargain. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

Broomie xx

Hi Broomie

Thank you. I do love how much it sparkles. I saw your blue sapphire pendant on the web a while ago - it looked beautiful and a great carat weight too. So pleased you're thrilled with yours. It's even sweeter getting a good deal, isn't it!

Mxx

BB I see that even after 2 years you haven't lost your touch for finding some great pieces. :wink: I love the creative designs and they all look so good on you. I don't know about taking the photos for GemsTV, I think you should be the model. :nod: Love, love your nails and am feeling inspired to 'have a go' with mine now, although knowing me I'm sure I'll end up with a puddled mess with cat hair stuck to them! :giggle:

Thanks so much for sharing your haul.

Mxx

Yes I do my own nails - my other addiction :wink:

:eek: No I didn't know that. I am at work so hopefully all will be sold before I get my hands on any :giggle:

I always wonder who takes photos for all the jewellery channels as they are usually rubbish!! It must be the lights!

'Tis a good job you're not here - it's the battle of Gems-v-TJC, with Gems silver clearance and TJC's under £10 for big chunks of the day. I've got RSI of the thumb from twiddling me remote like a woman possessed :sweat: :confused: xxxxxxx

Think I'd better fess up! 2 peridot gold rings ( really gorg! ) 1 kyanite 9k 2 pearl rings (the flower one ) one hematite silver necklace and 2 moonlight topaz pendents 9k !!!!!! came to £107 . I thought it was christmas, and everything is really really beautiful , so happy!!!!! btw one is a present thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it !!!! nice to cya Argey always love you comments!!! xxxxxx

Bought a gawguss sunstone 2.5ct ring for £69 and had the 7% off.
I hadn't bought from them for ages but at these sale prices couldn't resist.
In the words of the great Oscar "I can resist anything except temptation".

My clearance haul.......

Well, on a wet and miserable afternoon I've spent the time downloading some pics for you of
my clearance bargains from the other weekend. Hope you likey........:happy:

P1010867.jpg

My favourite piece of the haul, Green Tourmaline in 18k YG @ £40 approx, the clarity and colour
of the stone is superb and its quite a good size on, and a side view to show you its depth...

P1010870.jpg

Next is a near matching piece, a Chrome Diopside ring in 9k YG @ £27 after discount. The stones are so clear
and the little diamond in the middle sets it off quite nicely. Quite a big look on the finger....

P1010872.jpg

Thirdly a bargain Mozambique Tourmaline in 18k YG @ £40 approx. The colour in the pic is as
it is in real life, very tropical turquoise.....:happy:

P1010877.jpg

And just while we're talking Paraiba, this ring was from an earlier order, a piece I know some other fm's on here already have...but I had coveted it for a long while. The colour of the opals are truly as shown and the tiny Brazilian PT's have that lovely neon blue.....yummm!

P1010866.jpg

Unfortunately I did see this in clearance at a considerably lower price, but then it may not have the
same colourplay that mine has! But I'm not grumbling as I'm very happy with my little bargains from the
clearance website. :nod:

And my thanks to all the folks who have already posted their bargains......haven't we all done well?
Just looking forward to seeing Argey's gi-knockerous (sp) haul now...........:wink::wink:

Lovely pieces there Sacha and the most fab prices, mines coming on Wednesday i'm sooooooooo excited my first BIG haul in ages.
Hey Argey did you get yours yesterday or are you still wading through it all? lol

Yes Sacha .... I likey very, very much!!
3_3_11v.gif

Your Green Tourmaline pendant is gorgeous .... not at all surprised you were thrilled with it.
Your rings are so pretty too and what brilliant bargains. :mysmilie_851:

You know I love your Opal ring .... the colour play is amazing and you've captured it perfectly. :nod:

Your photos are excellent as always but please don't tell me you actually took the one of the PT ring on your finger

....... or I really will give up posting pics. :mysmilie_516:

smilie_schild_025.gif
for sharing.

Wow Sacha, what a stunning haul and all at great prices. Love them all. Thank you for posting the photos xx

What lovely pieces Sacha and even better when you get bargain prices. Your green tourmaline pendant is the bees' knees. :heart: The opal ring looks so pretty on your hand. Even though you paid a little more than the clearance price, I'm sure yours is much nicer - that's what I always tell myself anyway if I've ended up paying more! :nod: Thanks so much for taking the time to take the pics.

I'm sure we're all being good now and not finding any more bargains in the 20% clearance this weekend. :mysmilie_50:

Your pics are great,your hands are beautiful and your jewellery was a fantastic bargain.

Latest posts

Back