What have you loved and kept lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Ok for me it is the Vita Liberata fake tan and skin scrub, very good value and on a pale skin it is easy to apply and does not streak and smell, The kit was very good value compared to other websites.
Also the Tarte auto delivery TSV, love all the products and think excellent value for money.

The Honora/Lola Rose combo bracelet. I wear it a lot even though I ordered a colour I don't usually wear. It was the Q postage that prevented me ordering (and probablykeeping ) a couple of colour options.

A clearance popcorn link silver bracelet, and a clearance bronzo Italia ( white gold tone) popcorn link necklace. Both worn daily.

Most of my mally make up, including the last TSV. Been wearing Mally make up pretty much daily for the last 5 years and it really suits me and the fresh look I am after.

Some plants. Including a bare root agapanthus and an unusual New Zealand feijoa (hubby is a kiwi so always want to bring a bit of new Zealand to our garden).

Yankee candles.well I sold the ones I didn't want and kept the ones I did.

Some clearance wide leg trousers for work.

The TSV jeans from Renee. They really are good (and M & S are definitely NOT better- tried them)

The Nina Leonard swing cardi that was a recent tsv. I was surprised how nice it was!

I.T Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. It's amazing. Totally covers all my redness! And a little goes a looooooonnnnggg way.

I admit I usually keep what I do order(I think before I buy now), but ordering has cut down big time.

I like the Tarte TSV, but bits I gave away black eyeliner, brushes did not impress. So I will think carefully before buying another one.

The Ego hairdryer, saw the presentation and waited until the next day before actually ordering. Checked prices and QVC(shock!!!) was cheaper than Amazon etc. Now its heavy but as I have short hair not a problem for me. The cool shot is amazing compared to every other hairdryer I have used over the years. Would I have paid the rrp £118? Hell no, but £53 is the most expensive I have ever paid unusually under £20 for me and love it.

Much more selective these days. Love my Lola Rose bracelets, ABC skin wash and Laura Gellar make up kits. Sometimes QVC might introduce me to new things which I buy cheaper elsewhere

Don't order much now but last order was a repeat purchase of Alpha H mask !

My last purchase the Halston jacket TSV.Not sure if I can say I love it because its been too hot to wear it as others have said.

QVC keeps me company when I am working at home. Nice to have evidence of someone else alive! Got a bit carried away to begin with, but more careful now. Have liked the make up, but how much does a girl need? Can't see me buying any more for a long time. Same with Lola rose, though love their mini bracelets. Does become a bit repetitive, and I know it is often commented upon, but the p and p does make me pause. It has to be a real bargain of something I actually need. Bit of a rarity these days. Mind you, and tempted to break my no clothes rule with the up coming Marla Wynne dress. Did anyone buy it last year?

The Marla Wynne pebble necklace. I've loved it since she first brought it and I've looked everywhere to find something similar and cheaper but I've never found it. Bought it on two easy debts with the rule that if I didn't love it and wear it to death in the first month it has to go back. It's going nowhere.

Only thing is that I think it works best with plain or subtle patterned fabrics. But that OK as I don't wear very patterned clothes that much.

And even though I love it, it is still ****** expensive.

The Lock & Lock TSV. I have used it loads as I have been moving between houses. For some reason I prefer round containers

Doll 10 Conceal-It duo - ummed and ahhed for ages about getting it as couldn't decide which colour to get, but finally took the plunge and absolutely love it as a foundation.

I am very careful and generally only buy what I want and need nowadays! Think am at last maturing, haaa!

Bought Liz E for gifts and kept most of it myself, too nice! Manor Bedding was a super buy, soft and washes like a dream (no pun intended)! Some Yankee's too :mysmilie_59:

After dithering for a while I bought the JPE fitover sunglasses. I was worried that they might be too heavy and annoy me. Well I love them. They are very light, as is the carry case although this is a little bulky - I will probably put them into a smaller pouch when I go on my holidays. Wore them for the first time on Saturday on a day out - never took them off (well obviously I did eventually - going to bed in sunglasses is not a good look). I may even buy another pair.

I love the HP printer with the free monthly ink deal . I don't do a lot if printing but now I can and know I'll never run out of ink- it's actually the best printer I've used in a very long time as the photos I've printed have come out with very true colours .

Latest posts

Back