what the heck is catherine huntley wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:OMG: What is that belted monstrosity?? :YIKES: I've never seen anything so gross, it makes her look frumpy and fat, surely she must have been made to wear it, it can't be her own choice?? :eek: Off on a tangent, would someone please tell that person with her to stop saying 'lickle' I know she's from oop noorf but no excuse. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Shes borrowed it from this man!

ChineseOldMan.jpg

she appears to be presenting a craft show in a blue polyester nightie.

Hi missed the start of the show and assumed they were presenting an oriental special!

I dont know why she doesn't go back to being a blonde it suits her better

Im from north of Watford Gap and i don't say "lickle", both sound like they are from Blackburn/Burnley way. But Im sure that not all residents there say "lickle" though!:rolleyes:

A T caller in the earlier show said it was lovely as well, both happen to be grannies, say no more.....
And what has being a 'grannie' got to do with it. I am a 'grannie' and a 'great grannie' and so are lots of my friends but not one of us would be seen alive or dead in anything as hideous as that thing she was wearing today.

And i know people from round there - none of which say "lickle" either!. It does grate a bit too when she says it, there is no need! :eek::D:D

Leoni can't pronounce her "T"s I think. I used to work with a girl who had this problem and always said boccles in stead of bottles!

And i know people from round there - none of which say "lickle" either!. It does grate a bit too when she says it, there is no need! :eek::D:D

I remember on the old forum there was a discussion about how irritating it was and Leonie herself said that was the way she spoke and if people didn't like it, tough!

I remember on the old forum there was a discussion about how irritating it was and Leonie herself said that was the way she spoke and if people didn't like it, tough!
Oh did she?? :rolleyes: If I was her I'd have some speech therapy lessons and stop sounding like a complete tw*t. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Leoni can't pronounce her "T"s I think. I used to work with a girl who had this problem and always said boccles in stead of bottles!

no, ive heard her say "Little"

she does it either out of habit or for some sort of effect.

either way its v. annoying.

Latest posts

Back