What the hell is Franks wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
The top is nice but those flares are vile.

She has no arse whatsoever.

And what's ith the orange shoes?

And I wish she'd do something with that hair of hers. The fringe is too heavy and long and the rest is lank. She looks like Legolas' grandmother.

Medium I'd say. It's "amaaaaazing", don't you know?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think she wears flares to hide her skinny legs, but she should just flaunt them like Pipa does, but who knows, maybe she's self conscious about them because they're mega skinny; however, a flat arse, is a flat arse, so she needs to wear skinny trousers and a tunic top to hide this. The orange shoes are just a nod to current trends for neon and the fashion mantra: if you don't want to wear just neon clothes, then just wear a touch of it with an accessory. (Mind you, I didn't actually see the shoes, maybe they're not bright orange?) Anyway, about the heavy fringe and lank hair, well, she has sticky out ears and hates her eyebrows (the squiggly shape of them, I reckon), do that's why she wears her hair like this; I always think she really suits her hair up, rather than down, so she should do that and wear heavy black eyeliner, pale lipstick and go for a 60s glamourous look.

BB it maybe Phase Eight not Coast but I digress ....to answer your question she HAS either been on the dreaded high street, BUT then again she may had ordered on the tinternet cos the P&P is a darn sight cheaper than QVC and the returns are free ;-)

I think she wears flares to hide her skinny legs, but she should just flaunt them like Pipa does, but who knows, maybe she's self conscious about them because they're mega skinny; however, a flat arse, is a flat arse, so she needs to wear skinny trousers and a tunic top to hide this. The orange shoes are just a nod to current trends for neon and the fashion mantra: if you don't want to wear just neon clothes, then just wear a touch of it with an accessory. (Mind you, I didn't actually see the shoes, maybe they're not bright orange?) Anyway, about the heavy fringe and lank hair, well, she has sticky out ears and hates her eyebrows (the squiggly shape of them, I reckon), do that's why she wears her hair like this; I always think she really suits her hair up, rather than down, so she should do that and wear heavy black eyeliner, pale lipstick and go for a 60s glamourous look.

Thank you Gok.

I always give a groan when Franks is on can't stand her, eveything is me, me, me, she thinks she is the bees knees, with all the clothes shows going on, why doesn't someone sort her out, she always says,when she is telling you how much stock is left she says 'I' have. Horrible presenter.

Not looking bad on the Tula show. Tight leggings which give her some shape and and incredible pair of "come f*** me" spike heeled ankle boots.

She probably glammed it up because the guest is leggy Lynsey Pow.

How tall is the Tula girlie? She towers about JF and JF is wearing super high heels as per usual.

Have not seen JF today (luckily :up:) but she seems to be a fan of flares.I can only think its because she is sooooooooo skinny,we'd be slating her in skinny jeans lol.She does seem to have a shoe obsession as do many of the female presenters....but I bet they don't wear them outside the studio!

some heels are only meant to be worn in a horizontal position......but you still wouldn't tho Burlz....she's not turning you is she?

Jude xx

I was making tea and was quite enjoying the Tula hour in the background, but she was driving me mad. Why does she insist on calling bags "baaags"?

I thought she looked nice on the Tula show(and that's coming from someone who absolutely cannot stand the woman)

I just wish she'd stop wearing those one shoulder tops. They might suit someone with a nice body but on Franks they just shout "bones, bones, bones". Not good.

Latest posts

Back