What TSV's do you miss?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I rarely buy a TSV these days....kipling is probably about the only one,although I haven't bought the last few.Maybe Laura Geller but I've gone off all that now as well.

I know people miss the big "christmas" beauty TSV's like Molten Brown....I'm not really into toiletries.

I'm a massive earring fan as well as watch.When did we last have these type of TSV's?

We used to get a lot of fashion jewellery TSV's.....now they seem to be the odd eeek TSV or lola rose or honora.

They weren't my cup of tea but we used to get a lot of "cheaper" silver jewellery...like initial pendants or starsign necklaces.

I can remember in the summer getting a flip flop & beach bag combo from like Casual & co.

I can remember lots of "different" things...OK so they weren't all my thing,but at least there was more variety.

I wish QVC would go back to these types of TSV's.

Absolutely agree about the pre-Christmas Molton Brown TSV - it was always good value and sold out fast. I still have two of the boxes to keep my jewellery making stuff in.

Silver Day, opaque gems and Pearls/Gems of the Orient TSVs are ones I used to look out for too.

Luckily, rose gold doesn't suit my colouring so have managed to resist the Honora offering today.

Last edited:
Definitely Molton Brown. Love MB. Try to buy at outlet villages these day.

I honestly don't buy many TSVs. I'm always interested in Lola Rose but I can't remember the last TSV I bought.

Blimey went through my account to check and it was a Leighton Denny one back in January.

Last edited:
I really hanker for the Aveda TSVs of old.

The ones where we got litre bottles of shampoo AND conditioner with a styling product, paddle brush and setting spray for just the price of the shampoo

But don't forget towards the end of the Molton Brown TSVs, we all moaned about the non stop Heavenly Gingerlily and how boring they had become.

Yes Aveda, but then so muck of the range has been discontinued anyway. I never liked the smell of the Shampure.

Smashbox TSVs, when they were good ones, not the rip off ones we get now.

Nice real gold jewellery, especially white gold at really good prices.

I"d have liked the Aveda ones, but didn"t ever see them. My hairdresser sells it, but its
very expensive. The jewellery ones, i miss, not many of them on now. There"s nearly
the same TSV"S over and over again, lack of imagination now, i think. Beauty is the
biggest seller, so we seem to have a lot of those. Boring :dull:

Like many of you I too miss the Christmas molton brown and aveda TSV's.

I have bought 4 TSV's this year, the first Mally make up one, a L'Occitane one, Emma Hardie and Lori Greiner. I have bought others but returned them. I am most pleased with the Lori Greiner and Emma Hardie ones. I have passed on the last 2 Laura Geller TSV's. I have bought SBC, Liz Earle and Bare Minerals TSV's and kept the bits I wanted and flogged the rest, I got more than the cost of the TSV on some and half back on the bare minerals.

I would look forward to and buy Emma Hardie TSV's, as the value is good, I use it all up and enjoy watching the shows. I also really enjoyed the Lori Greiner shows.

I have gone off Laura Geller, would only buy Mally if I needed most of it as I had run out. With L'Occitane, it's just the liquid soap and hand cream I like. They have discontinued the shea shower creme I like, and would only buy the Almond oil if it was a good deal, like in another TSV with a liquid soap and a handcream.

A few years ago I would have wanted to buy a lot more, I loved to save for heavy gold and silver pieces especially in clearance. The TSV's would sell out within a couple of hours and I hardly ever returned anything. The quality has gone down and the prices have gone up. The value of the TSV's was so good I overlooked the p&p.

Definitely miss Aveda and Molton Brown. I bought a Czech Cooker TSV some years ago that I still use, but that has disappeared from QVC. The TSV's nowadays are so boring and they seem to use the same companies time after time, I see there's another Northern Nights one this week.

Well I was surprised at the price of Honora's TSV...I though it was expensive.Is it really Bronze? Is Bronze quite expensive? Not that it was for me to be fair...just quite shocked at the price.I remember Honora being one of the cheaper lines of jewellery/pearls on QVc....now they seem to have it as one of the prestigious lines.

I'm trying to think of other TSV's I've bought in the past.I used to be quite interested in Yankee Candles but the savings are too small and the P&P too high.

Just looking at my account now...I bought the recent Peony Orchid TSv (nothing special,wouldn't buy Peony again)....the previous TSv I bought before that was a kipling in Jan (although don't get me wrong,I've bought things inbetween,just not TSV's)

I'm trying to think of other types of TSV's-casual and co used to feature quite regularly with lots of "sets" and then onto boots etc...Quacker used to get a fair amount of TSV's with "sets" with bags etc...

I can remember Travelon having TSV's,scarflace?? also the stylee??

Donna, what have Aveda stopped selling? I have been recruited to the aveda 'inner circle' panel where I get surveys and would be interested to know what you are missing. I buy from Kendal Milne's nowadays which is free p& p if it is over £50 and every year in my birthday month which is now, I get a birthday gift of a personal blend aveda product up to £25 , but will have to go to Manchester to collect that.

I really hanker for the Aveda TSVs of old.

The ones where we got litre bottles of shampoo AND conditioner with a styling product, paddle brush and setting spray for just the price of the shampoo

Oh yes, definitely this! Loved the Aveda stuff, but can't bring myself to pay dept store prices now.

Not really bothered about Molton Brown either. Had a couple of nice tsvs very early on, but as Donna said, it ended up being all Gingerlily etc after a while. I did really like their shampoo, but they even changed that.

Had a sniff of some MB in John Lewis a few weeks ago and I really do think it's vastly overpriced for what it is now.

Am trying to go cold turkey on QVC at the moment and thinking whether I would REALLY buy things if they were on display in a shop, rather than just being worn down by it being presented to me. Probably not, most of the time I suspect....

OMG I forgot the ninja TSV, does that count if my hubby was in on the decision to buy it because we needed one to make baby food anyway?

I stopped buying aveda after they stopped appearing on Q, and I confess to not having a clue what is still available. But in those days I bought on QVC and in department stores, my faves were Shampure, "All sensitive" hair care and moisturiser, and the clarifying lotion they did, and the blue bottle of spray on shine for hair. I also used blue malva shampoo and conditioner as I had really light blonde hair in those days. When I went to New York in 2007 I treated myself to a paddle brush which I still use to this day. It's fab.

Last edited:
I really miss all the beauty TSV's that were only about £18 plus P&P, you'd get Molton Brown for example and about 10-12 reasonably sized small bottles of shower gel. Nowadays you don't seem able to get a beauty TSV unless it is £50+ or the £18 is an Easy Payment!!, not the full price! Molton Brown smelt nice and were colourful too super pressies.

Also Aveda when you got sets of shampoo, conditioners etc etc.

Bring back good reasonably priced TSVs and less of just wanting to shift loads of same old, same old for mega money.

Last edited:
Forgot to say I totally agree about today's honora TSV. 77 quid for BRONZE!!!
The fashion industry is self serving. Silver and gold prices go up, so all of a sudden "bronze" becomes fashionable, as an alternative to rose gold.

I really miss the jewellery. The jewellery was the reason I joined Q.
I still regret not buying a TSV rose gold band ring set with Morganite.

The last TSV I bought was the Slanket & that was not for me but my daughter. I can't remember the last TSV I bought for myself

Donna, what have Aveda stopped selling? I have been recruited to the aveda 'inner circle' panel where I get surveys and would be interested to know what you are missing. I buy from Kendal Milne's nowadays which is free p& p if it is over £50 and every year in my birthday month which is now, I get a birthday gift of a personal blend aveda product up to £25 , but will have to go to Manchester to collect that.

The famous Elixir for one, oh and the styling product Custom Control. Then the brushes, now they are all the big round ones(well too big for my hair), they did a nice little one for cropped hair. Then the wooden styling brush with like vents in it, now its all the paddle style.

I really miss the jewellery. The jewellery was the reason I joined Q.
I still regret not buying a TSV rose gold band ring set with Morganite.

The last TSV I bought was the Slanket & that was not for me but my daughter. I can't remember the last TSV I bought for myself

Was that a three emerald cut stone one Minim? Morganite ring that is.
I bought one which I'm sure was a TSV. Was pricey but on three easy pays so I bought it. Lovely ring.

I'd forgotten about the jewellery TSVs. I'm sure I'll have bought a few.

Oh and Gossip watches? What happened to them?

Latest posts

Back