What TSV's do you miss?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you're right Donna but I haven't seen any Gossip stuff at all let alone a TSV. I've got their designer knock off "ceramic" watch in black. It's actually worn really well and fooled quite a few people ... if they're not too close lol

Was that a three emerald cut stone one Minim? Morganite ring that is.
I bought one which I'm sure was a TSV. Was pricey but on three easy pays so I bought it. Lovely ring.

I'd forgotten about the jewellery TSVs. I'm sure I'll have bought a few.

Oh and Gossip watches? What happened to them?

It was a band ring with stones set in the band. More of a wedding ring feel about it. I think Julia introduced it if I remember correctly.
Anyway, I should have gone for it & it's haunted me ever since

I don't buy many TSVs but I did once get a great Decleor kit with loads of things in it including a full size neck cream and iris oil. I think it was only about £45 which is about the cost of the neck cream alone. I always used to buy the MB things but I don't buy them now in the high street as they are mega expensive.

CC

I gave up on the gossip watches...there were just too cheap and poor quality as a result.Or maybe I was just unlucky.

I bought one on a rare TSV and one of the crystals fell out the face within days.Bought it on a OTO about 2 years later for like £5?£8? as I did like it and thought I'd take my chances again but now about 6 months later the back has fallen off it.

Was that a three emerald cut stone one Minim? Morganite ring that is.
I bought one which I'm sure was a TSV. Was pricey but on three easy pays so I bought it. Lovely ring.

I'd forgotten about the jewellery TSVs. I'm sure I'll have bought a few.

Oh and Gossip watches? What happened to them?

nothings happend to the Gossip watches as there is a whole load of new ones coming

I gave up on the gossip watches...there were just too cheap and poor quality as a result.Or maybe I was just unlucky.

I bought one on a rare TSV and one of the crystals fell out the face within days.Bought it on a OTO about 2 years later for like £5?£8? as I did like it and thought I'd take my chances again but now about 6 months later the back has fallen off it.

i got about 4 gossip watches and the crystals and everything is perfect several years later

nothings happend to the Gossip watches as there is a whole load of new ones coming

Oh that's cool!! I have two. One white where the paint is coming off in places and one gold colour which has tarnished....but for the pittance they cost I'm not bothered! Could do with a few replacements. Thanks for the heads up Ian :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

What TSV's do you miss?

The only TSV that I miss is the Molton Brown christmas one, imo they were always something worth buying and a joy to recieve....

Oh that's cool!! I have two. One white where the paint is coming off in places and one gold colour which has tarnished....but for the pittance they cost I'm not bothered! Could do with a few replacements. Thanks for the heads up Ian :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

hehe i got 4 of the rubber strap crystal bezel ones in the bright colours and just love them

I'd like to see something like some chunky knitwear.Anyone remember Modern Soul? I have a couple of their things,really like them.Would be a nice sideline for Centigrade maybe? I know that have cashmasoft,but its sooooo dated.

Yeah I know,most of the fashion on QVC is dated!!!

I miss Aveda being on QVC and their TSV's. Others I miss are Supernails they did nail food and drink and Zoom handcream, which I use to love, matte, non greasy and smelled divine. Does anyone remember that? I've never seen it anywhere else so I assume it's got out of production now. FX was another nail company who regularly did TSV's with polishes and transfers for nails.

The other thing I really miss it Carol Smith crafting Treasure chest TSV they had lots of small things so you could try your hand at a variety of crafts, from card making, glass and one stroke painting, ribbon embroidery, felt craft, plaster work, all sorts of things. When Dawn Biddy come on the scene it gradually changed to just paper crafting for all craft TSV's and even though she's left it still appears to be the same. It's not that I dislike paper crafts but there is such a think as having to much of a one type leading to boredom.

Another vote here for the Molton Brown TSV's. It was an easy win for the husband to buy one for me as he knew I'd love it and I often bought one to split up as pressies (cliche I know but they really wre ideal for that!). I also miss the Models Prefer Christmas TSV's...always a good set of makeup with tons of different items and a nice case to store it in. I get the impression the quality of YBF is not the same but I'd like to try some, I see it's now available on Amazon in a YBF store.

Someone mentioned the Smashbox TSV's too, i think one of my first ever TSV's was Smashbox and it was amazing! I remember being blown away by the amount of items in it for the price and I was SO excited when it arrived! That was back when you could literally do a full face of makeup from one kit, including the brushes!

Tx

Zoya do Supernails, or is it the other way round????? Anyway very hard to get in the UK and expensive too. I buy Zoya from ebay US much cheaper. I only used the Nail Drink, but the bottle used to go thick half way down every single time.

I've got several Gossip watches in different colours and havent had any problems with them, perhaps you've just been unlucky

Good to hear Gossip watches coming back! :tongue:

I have a silver tone bangle watch, big black face and chunky hands, it only has NSEW points but it's the only watch I can read without my glasses!

The prices will be interesting to see after such a break, I think I paid about £12 for the bangle watch and it looks quite classy IMO.

Last TSV - can't actually remember but I think it was last winters Slanket or the Ninja about two years ago

Latest posts

Back