Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could you explain why?

They referred to someone whom Graham, the site owner, has asked not be mentioned.

Any further questions should be directed to Graham or myself so we keep this thread on topic, thank you!

I like most of the guests with the exception of that overweight bloke with the brummie accent that always pops up flogging televisions! Nick Salisury or Aylesbury or something like that. I remember once he broke a television live on air by hammering on the screen! There is a clip of it on Youtube somewhere! Made brilliant television.
Jilly yoghurt Queen
Lee Techie King
Matt camera King

And that's just for starters on my list!

I can't tell from that photo whether there's a kebab and pie shop next door to the salon.

Some posts were removed from the thread as opposed to actually being deleted.

What exactly is the difference between removing and deleting a post Sazza?

I'd rather ask you than Graham if that's OK because I feel this information should be available to all members not just those who enquire privately.

This is a genuine question as I am relatively new to forum life.

What exactly is the difference between removing and deleting a post Sazza?

I'd rather ask you than Graham if that's OK because I feel this information should be available to all members not just those who enquire privately.

This is a genuine question as I am relatively new to forum life.

That is fine to ask me, but as I said we prefer people contact us direct about queries so that threads don't get taken off topic with them.

We can delete threads, we can make it show that a post/thread has been deleted or we can delete and it and no-one can see anything has gone. We can also move posts/threads off the forum so members can't see them.

Any further queries please PM myself or Graham as we want to keep this thread on topic!

I can't tell from that photo whether there's a kebab and pie shop next door to the salon.

According to Google Maps there's a Dry Cleaners on one side and a Food and Wine Grocers on t'other.

(At the time the image was taken the premises between was vacant.)

:flower:

According to Google Maps there's a Dry Cleaners on one side and a Food and Wine Grocers on t'other.

(At the time the image was taken the premises between was vacant.)

It was mentioned elsewhere by someone who lives near by, its a high end part of the town.

So think exclusive dry cleaners and organic food and wine store.

Here you go:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Lo..._Tb4_rPLpt5SCZ3eX7U7fw&cbp=12,323.91,,1,10.73

Click the 'photos' icon (top right) for more photos.

(Apologies for quoting myself)

DG has just posted that she will be off Twitter for a while, perhaps she is sick of people asking if she has left and she won't answer. A simple 'yes i have left' would be sufficient.

Wow over 37 thousand views and now a sticky! People are clearly interested to find out what's occurring!

Debbie's given Shopping Telly a mention in her latest Tweet so expect the views for this thread to sky rocket even higher!

I'm confused now. One minute she is not tweeting anymore then she is tweeting.

Last edited:
If they have left just goes to show how slow QVC are by allowing all the ex presenters tweets to be shown on the Q website.

Latest posts

Back