Where's Laura or Johnny?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

leopard_print

Registered Shopper
Hi Just switched on to watch Laura Gellers show and its Ann and Alison doing the show together. Not complaining cos I'm still enjoying the show. Hope they're both okay though, miss the lovely Laura

The Youngster seems far more comfortable doing what she's doing here. Quite enjoyable. :up:

Oh rats - forgot this was on and wanted to watch to see if AY was doing literal actual make up, Sorry I missed this - hope to catch the later hour...

Although I didn't see any of the shows yesterday,I would prefer to have the odd more regular LG hours,rather than waiting for Johnny or Laura to appear - which at times seems months between shows

Well, here;s a first, for me! I thought Alison was terrific explaing the LG and doing the make ups, seemed happy and in her element. more like the Alison of the old days. really enjoyable.

AY used to be total pants at doing makeup. Think she had been paying attention to Laura,Paul and the Smashbox woman on how to apply. She seems to have improved in leaps and bounds. Now if only she would just go lighter on the heavy black eyeliner she has a thing for. Some days she has indeed used a lighter hand and looks so much fresher then the thick black is back.

Latest posts

Back