which presenter/guest would you like to find in your xmas stocking.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mmmmmmm, as I already "own" a sexy young man, I'll settle for Harald as he makes both of us laugh and I'd pay to hear him giving my husband style advice as Hubby can be a bit unimaginative in the clothes department.....:mysmilie_697:

It would have to be Craig - he's got such a lovely warm personality and I LOVE his accent :mysmilie_12:

It would have to be Craig - he's got such a lovely warm personality and I LOVE his accent :mysmilie_12:

I like him and his accent. I spent a few years working in Bristol and they are the warmest of people.

Ojon man is lovely eye candy but his voice irritates me. I have to watch his
shows on mute setting. Orlando was very cute to.
I bet Ralph would be nice to go on a date with to a swanky restaurant.
A real gent and pleasant conversation.
I would have to settle for Harald though as he would be so entertaining. He
would be good company on a girls night out.
I guess you can tell that none of them light my fire, so to speak! ; )

If it was a presenter ir would have to be Dale, if a guest then it would have to be Danny who does the HP products (bought the netbook TSV because of him!)

It would have to be Danny from HP or Ralph for me. Nobody's mentioned Andrew from Gatineau - not surprised, I find him rather dull.

Andrew(bigball)Bagley is the sort of bloke you could take home to meet your mum but not the sort to take on a dirty weekend. :mysmilie_432:

Anthony for me as well he is so cheeky and i could do with being cheered up right now. Plus i could do with my mind being taken off a few things and he could help me rearange my craft room ( as well)

Is this restricted to just the Q'vsters? It would be Anthony - he could sell me tap water. Wouldn't mind Shaun from IW but in both cases they'd have to promise to be quiet for at least five minutes as I always imagine them to be as "chatty" offscreen as on. You're trying to have a quiet romantic moment whilst they're going on about easipay in you ear....

Shaun!!! I'd stuff him back up the chimney quickly followed by Anthony H.:mysmilie_61:

Maybe Simon, at least he has a bit of class, you can keep the rest & if Simon turns out to be not up to scratch or 'not as expected', he'll be winging his way back on Boxing Day too!
:mysmilie_17:

Harald, you would not need a tree cos he' so glittery and shimmering.

Sorry, Watersiren bagged him first & I doubt she'll let him go before New Year, so you'll have to choose again.........you know what these water nymphs are like, they just don't do sharing......! :mysmilie_17:

Denis (Ojon) for pure looks, manliness and all-round scrumptiousness, with some Italian jewellery guy for his accent and voice. It's really annoying me cos I can't place this guy, I know he's no looker, but has the most sexiest voice.......:mysmilie_374:

I was also surprised that no one wanted Andrew from Gatineau (how do you spell that?!) as if you listened to Ali Young he is god's gift to women the world over!!

LE lover - when I first saw your post I thought you meant Basso!!!

I'd go for Denis Ojon as well. :mysmilie_1634::mysmilie_1634:

Oh - and I bet it would be fun to find Harald in your stocking too (in a non sexual manner).

It never occurred to me that a man would be in my stockings (or any other part of my lingerie) in a non-sexual manner (what a waste :mysmilie_374:)

Me: Ralph from Honora and/or Dale

My husband: Ali Rhodes and/or Marie Francoise Wolff

Santa is going to be busy :mysmilie_696:

Me: Ralph from Honora and/or Dale

My husband: Ali Rhodes and/or Marie Francoise Wolff

Santa is going to be busy :mysmilie_696:

When i first read your post I thought all the presenters were for you and I thought :mysmilie_348: what's going on here then but then I saw that the females were for your husband.:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back