YBF - 'over-cooked'?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trisha, have you been asking on the QVC Facebook page about the top? If not someone else has, but no one knows hence not answering. Hope the Next one is the right one?

Good first post QVCSD1, but Stacey copied the tripled milled yellow powder was being sold by Bobbi Brown well before Stacey. Stacey made it cheaper to buy and easier because of QVC to buy. I bought MP when it first appeared on QVC, in fact the yellow powder. I found compared to BB it was quite dark one shade suits all idea and not as light in texture.

Surprised to see Stacey back after all the hoo har! Think other posters are correct that she has been left behind somewhat by other brands. The caked on look is a bit passé now IMO. I have, in the past ordered the foundation she did where you turned the dial to get a correct shade. I liked it then, but now prefer lighter textures such as minerals or my new fave, Dr Jart bb cream. I did once buy a Tsv set, but found the blusher and shadows very low in pigment and rather chalky, so they went back. Still, I'm sure she'll do well as she seems to have a rather "interesting" fan base, judging by the t callers! Guess we all like different things, but for me, makeup has moved on a bit.

bought the eypencil, arrived yesterday and have to say as good as ever, so really pleased I went for it

I"ve got Stacey"s eyebrow pencil, Mally"s, Jemma Kidds and i think LG eyebrow pencils. My eyebrows have been plucked
and plucked over the years, and realise the difference the pencils can make in your appearance. But no matter what i do
i cant get the hang of it. Looks like 2 slugs by the time i"ve finished. Watched the demos, light light strokes, but still
look like pencils on my eyebrows. Prob the only thing to help is practice, practice, practice. And make sure my daughter
is here before i go out, to make sure it looks "normal "

Tricia that's a shame that your size is sold out on line. It is a lovely top. Can't your local next store help you find it? I hope you get it from ebay.

SparkyBarbs Shavata had some eyebrow stencils on last night. They might help you draw your perfect shape.

Shavata Eyebrow Stencils & Double Ended Eyebrow Pencil Kit.
Introductory Price £9.98
Item Number 400218

Good idea, had them years ago, but long gone, think the stencils would help the shape,

nice one Tashasaw, one thing i didn"t think off :star:

Thanks Donna. Think powder might be good idea to try. Shavata"s "Liz" brows have sold out.

I"m trying your T>LeClerc banane powder at the minute to see if it helps keep my make up

on when at work. You could be the beauty expert on the forum, or you probably are

anyway :grin:

Tashasaw, watched the video and seems like the "Liz" brows, which are the most natural
would be suitable, but they"re on waitlist. Might go on wait list for them, and Donna came
up with the idea of Smashbox powder, which i think would be easier for me than a pencil,
so with the two together, i think i"m going to be sorted . Oh thanks for help :grin:

Thanks Loveinamist, they look a good possibility too. This forum is so helpful. Thank you all :happy:

Barbs, I can recommend Brow Zings by Benefit. The same principal as the Smashbox one with wax and powder, but the wax is tinted. You also get two brushes included in it and even a weeny pair of tweezers. One of the little brushes has a sharp angle, which really helps with getting a good shape. You can fill in a bit more with the other brush. I'd given up getting any sort of shape to my brows, but this has transformed them.

Another thing to add to my list, think powder is the way to go, so Smashbox and Benefit for the wax and
powder and shavata or eyelure for the shape of them. Thank you , will keep you informed how i get on :happy:

The Benfit brow kit is really lovely. Good for taking on holidays, weekends away or to work so you can touch up for a night out after work. I now sound like one of the QVC presenters. Should add it makes a great gift for friends, relatives etc etc...

I am going to buy it from Boots so that I can get my points.

Latest posts

Back