Julia's New Shoes!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

trotter.jpg

Remind you of anything?

Max Wall.

Though in her defence I am guessing she is doing pilates sometime tonight...I actually think she looks ace in the jacket, just not with the leggings...

Well HRH has really surpassed herself in the looking stupid stakes tonight, she's actually a really peculiar shape and that get up just accentuates her Max Wall look. Mind you her ego is so huge she probably thinks she looks a rock chick babe. :rolleyes: It's so awful I just can't stop looking at it but cringeing at the same time. :bandit:

Well no doubt I will get shot down now but I remember JR saying she had problems with her feet, high arches or something, well I have problems with my fee die to illness and I'm sorry but I wear shoes that are comfy and to hell with what anyone else thinks " I should wear" and if that means that what is on my feet isn't someone else's idea of appropriate footwear tough!

I'm not JR's greatest fan she comes out with some right tripe at times (but then dont they all) but I do think she gets a hard time on here every little thing she does or every little thing that is perceived as bad there is a huge thread criticising her. I think she looks well for her age but sometimes her "look" could do with a bit of an update but then no doubt she wouild get called for trying to look younger than she is.

I wish I was perfect all the time but sadly like most people I have off days and would hate to have people picking up on every little thing I said did or wore. As far as I am concerned if she is happy in her shoes then she should carry on wearing them

Well no doubt I will get shot down now but I remember JR saying she had problems with her feet, high arches or something, well I have problems with my fee die to illness and I'm sorry but I wear shoes that are comfy and to hell with what anyone else thinks " I should wear" and if that means that what is on my feet isn't someone else's idea of appropriate footwear tough!

I'm not JR's greatest fan she comes out with some right tripe at times (but then dont they all) but I do think she gets a hard time on here every little thing she does or every little thing that is perceived as bad there is a huge thread criticising her. I think she looks well for her age but sometimes her "look" could do with a bit of an update but then no doubt she wouild get called for trying to look younger than she is.

I wish I was perfect all the time but sadly like most people I have off days and would hate to have people picking up on every little thing I said did or wore. As far as I am concerned if she is happy in her shoes then she should carry on wearing them

Unfortunately that comes with being famous ( or in JR's world, a Legend in her own lunchtime) she gets paid lots for being a 'presenter' and as such needs to look good, not to come on in her 'comfy shoes, fav slippers or what else..... she does look slimmer, but she looks greasy and a mess actually, if she reads all these forum quotes she obviously doesnt take anything onboard, my wife at fifty something looks so wow, perhaps she should give her some tips lmao....

I thought she loooked appalling this morning in the Pilates show but the the guest presenter didn't look much better. If thats what Pilates makes you look like. No thanks :giggle:

I dont think anyone would mind her having 'off days' or whether her 'look' was sometmes a bit off if she didnt come acros as thinking she was god's gift to us all, which to me she does.
*flicks hair and pouts - with quick check of self in camera monitor*.
:yawn:

Julia's just said that her son Daniel told her today that she could fall over because she's top heavy. She seemed to think that was a good compliment. I would have been upset if my son said that to me. I can take, or leave, JR she doesn't bother me that much. But she does seem a bit full of herself on the pilates hour tonight. She also said that it's the first time she's had a waist in three years. But she looks quite lumpy with a bit of a muffin top in that leotard.

Julia's just said that her son Daniel told her today that she could fall over because she's top heavy. She seemed to think that was a good compliment. I would have been upset if my son said that to me. I can take, or leave, JR she doesn't bother me that much. But she does seem a bit full of herself on the pilates hour tonight. She also said that it's the first time she's had a waist in three years. But she looks quite lumpy with a bit of a muffin top in that leotard.

Probably just trying to tell her she's a big head.

that's it then...those flip flops obviously are obviously weighted to keep her heels firmly on the floor....

I watched a bit of her last night on the Centigrade show and the leather jacket looked really good on her with the skinny jeans/leggings but she had those godawful wedges on again! She must know that they look awful.

I watched a bit of her last night on the Centigrade show and the leather jacket looked really good on her with the skinny jeans/leggings but she had those godawful wedges on again! She must know that they look awful.
She'd crammed herself into a jacket far too small and looked like an overstuffed sausage top half and Max Wall on the bottom.

I know Julia comes in for a fair amount of stick on this forum but I think this is because she takes herself SO seriously. She genuinely believes that she is God's gift to presenting, a size small, toe-post sandals, pilates and fashion!!!

That coupled with the fact that she is so rude to almost everyone makes her a prime target in my opinion.

Her problem is simple in my opinion. She invites comments on her appearance.If she didn't mention her looks all the time she wouldn't get half the stick she does on here.

If it's a decleor show she's presenting,we have to hear how good her hands are for a woman over 50, she disguises her need for compliments by bigging up the handcream. If it's Gatineau she'll mention how lucky she is not to have many wrinkles. She rarely fails to mention how old she is, or her size so that her fawning minions on the show can go really you look amazing, cue lots of hair flicking and giggling.

Granted she looks very good for a woman 50 plus but not a lot better or worse than thousands of other women.I couldn't care less whether she's a size small or XXL but what bugs me is the constant fishing for compliments.