Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 17th October 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suzi,you're a lovely lady & I'd just like to add my good wishes to you too.
Never mind recovery being slow,you take things easy & look after yourself.
I'm sure I can speak for lots of forum members here & say anytime you want a natter,please feel free to post here or pm any of us.
Enjoy Christmas with your children,I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time xxxxxx

It sounds like you had a fab day Suzi :hi:My very best wishes to you xxxxx:flower:

My very best wishes to you SuziQ. I hope the surgery goes well and you are back on your feet by Christmas.
xxx

best wishes and i hope everything goes well for you Suzi Q. i'm sure you'll be back on your feet soon.

Best wishes to ou, Suzi Q - put your feet up when you can and enjoy tour LE. Hope all goes well with your op and you are fully recovered soon.
xxx

Aww thanks! Not looking forward to it,but it's been a long haul this year in my battle against bowel cancer and I am desperately hoping this will be the last surgery.I have been warned that recovery will be slow but luckily I'm not working at the moment so at least I don't have the worry of being off sick.Just hope I am well enough to make Christmas special for my children!

You are very welcome, SuziQ. I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. I second what Marzy said and I am sending you my loveliest thoughts and best wishes. Look after yourself and enjoy your goodies! :) xxxx

SuziQ, I've only just seen this thread, but I wanted to echo what everyone has said and to wish you all the very best with your surgery and ongoing recovery. I'm in a similar situation to you and I know how much the good thoughts and wishes of people on here help through the difficult times. Lots of love and healing thoughts to you, Yolanda. xxxxxx

take heart suzi q and give yourself lots of treats you deserve it.
i smelt the liz earle perfume and it smells like diorella and christalle...nice but not as unique as i would have thought. lasts an age though.:hi:

Aww thanks! Not looking forward to it,but it's been a long haul this year in my battle against bowel cancer and I am desperately hoping this will be the last surgery.I have been warned that recovery will be slow but luckily I'm not working at the moment so at least I don't have the worry of being off sick.Just hope I am well enough to make Christmas special for my children!

Very sorry to hear you have been so unwell Suzi Q. I hope your surgery goes well and you are well enough to enjoy Christmas. Please don't rush things though - it's easy to try to overdo things when you are recovering from a major op. Take care
xxx

SuziQ, just wanted to wish you all the best with the surgery, I really hope you have a swift recovery and that you'll be able to fully enjoy the Christmas celebrations with your loved ones.:flower:

I was treated to a trip to Liz's London shop today and absolutely fell in love with the new perfume! It's the first time in many years that I have found a perfume that really suits me. After the first few minutes of the citrus smell it reminded me a little of aromtaics elixir (although more modern) but then it changed again and I love the smell it settles into.How long before she produces a matching body cream,do you think? I got a peppermint foot scrub as my freebie,which will be lovely to use before I go into hospital. The shop is about 3 times larger than the Isle of wight one and was quite busy-I couldn't believe how many people bought the perfume whilst I was there. There is a lovely display out where you can smell all the individual ingredients which my little boy loved. Topped off by a trip around Muji and Peter Jones and then Pizza Express. I very rarely get out,hence my excitement and need to share lol!

Glad you had a lovely day SuziQ, Wishing you well with the op and a speedy recovery.
I have the perfume but finds it fades really quickly so I am a little disappointed with it.

Latest posts

Back