QVC Selling Children's Clothes and Bedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes, it looks like it will be happening.

I just got a survey with photos of children's clothes and styles plus bedding.

Since I ticked would not buy I did not get further in the survey.

I think they'd get far more sales selling pet things than children's things. I don't know anyone now with smaller children (e.g. under 10) but back in the day when I had a lot of friends with kids, they would never have bought their clothes off the telly. There's a lot of snob value in children's clothes and my friends would always have theirs in branded items. Of course, QVC could be going for the top brands like Joules for instance but the prices plus postage might just put me off.

Pets don't care where their treats/toys come from :mysmilie_48:

CC

Children’s clothes won’t sell on QVC, there’s too much choice around with free postage, and because children are in their clothes all of five minutes and then grown out of them, I don’t think QVCs range will be priced for an affordable quality range, Asda and Tesco have cornered that market. It’ll go the same way as the men’s £70 polyester jumpers, £40 robes, £35 slippers and £80 none branded trainers.

as for pet stuff that barely even sold thats why they rarely do it & as for the kids bedding its already there but not live yet

I'm surprised at that (not wanting to contradict) because every time I tried to buy a pet item in the past it had sold out so maybe they just had low stocks on things.

CC

I'm surprised at that (not wanting to contradict) because every time I tried to buy a pet item in the past it had sold out so maybe they just had low stocks on things.

CC

Yes that’s true, they do tend to sell out, that’s why you tend to see “more stock arrived”

I think people would buy children’s clothes for an occasion then return them under the MBG.

as for pet stuff that barely even sold thats why they rarely do it & as for the kids bedding its already there but not live yet

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.809092

If the Michelle Hope pet range that was attempted to be sold on QVC was anything go by no flipping wonder.[/QUOTE]

Dog tutus :mysmilie_11:

I think people would buy children’s clothes for an occasion then return them under the MBG.

Surely not :mysmilie_17:

Unless the dog on the front coughs up £20 notes, I can’t see anything special about this £41.45 kids jumper. https://www.qvcuk.com/Joules-Girls-Miranda-Knitted-Jumper-7-12-Years.product.181122.html?sc=SRCH

I'm with you Shopps. I bought six outfits for three children from Sainsburys in their last 25% off event. Sizes ranged from 18 months to 6 years & the whole lot came to less than that jumper. I know that they're not designed by people inspired by the English countryside or come from bespoke boutiques frequented by yummy mummies but all were well made, robust & 100% cotton.

I'm with you Shopps. I bought six outfits for three children from Sainsburys in their last 25% off event. Sizes ranged from 18 months to 6 years & the whole lot came to less than that jumper. I know that they're not designed by people inspired by the English countryside or come from bespoke boutiques frequented by yummy mummies but all were well made, robust & 100% cotton.

I’m the exact same T, I do love Sainsburys kiddy clothes the quality and the prices are really good, I agree with everything you’ve said.

I’m the exact same T, I do love Sainsburys kiddy clothes the quality and the prices are really good, I agree with everything you’ve said.

We have a three year old grandson who loves checked shirts so I stock up for our little lumberjack whenever I can. I've done it now, I'll have Michael Palin in my head all day :song:

We have a three year old grandson who loves checked shirts so I stock up for our little lumberjack whenever I can. I've done it now, I'll have Michael Palin in my head all day :song:

:mysmilie_15:

We’ve got a grandson who’s three on the 23rd of December and our other little grandson who will be four on the nineteenth of November, were does the time go? I’ll be 21 before I know it! :mysmilie_17:

My youngest granddaughter is 10 and she loves Primark. I took her to buy some dresses for their holiday and she wanted them for wearing in the evening in the on site club. I think she got 4 dresses for the price of a Joules kiddies jumper posted above and when she grows out of them in next to no time then she`ll have had more than her moneysworth out of them and they`ll be passed on to her younger cousin who happily wears them.

:mysmilie_15:

We’ve got a grandson who’s three on the 23rd of December and our other little grandson who will be four on the nineteenth of November, were does the time go? I’ll be 21 before I know it! :mysmilie_17:

Birthdays for Nanny & two grandsons all in the space of six weeks & then Christmas, party, party, party :mysmilie_852:

Birthdays for Nanny & two grandsons all in the space of six weeks & then Christmas, party, party, party :mysmilie_852:

Then the two sons 3rd and 18th of Feb, then the husbands 5th of April, if I was a drinker I’d be joining the AA in June. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back