Delivery from the Manufactor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just mentioned it Dazzler, as it happened to my neighbour. Expecting a parcel, she'd left a note and unfortunately was burgled that same afternoon. No insurance payout either due to "negligence".

Argey xx

I just mentioned it Dazzler, as it happened to my neighbour. Expecting a parcel, she'd left a note and unfortunately was burgled that same afternoon. No insurance payout either due to "negligence".

Argey xx

Thanks Argey, i understand what you mean. i wont do that then thank you xxx

Sorry to be a wet blanket but PLEASE no notes on doors. It's an invitation to burglars.

Argey xx

Depends how you word it.....

Hello Mr Parcel Person

I am currently feeding my flock of Dobermans out the back and they like to eat people if they don't get fed so please send any parcels next door to number XX

Seriously though....
It depends on the area you live in. People leave notes on doors for me all the time - I post it through the letterbox once I've done what it tells me to do :) It's best if you can include the delivery instructions with your order - because it should then come up on the manifest of the delivery driver - so no need for notes :)

Awwww hope you're feeling better soon Dazzler, or you won't be able to RIDE EM COWGIRL!!
mechbullsmiley.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back