FAO BurleyBear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think all you girls ought to go on lorraine winslades blog and pass on your thoughts and experiences. put her right o a few things.

i was interested to see an ad for a new skincare range on tv the other night, i cant remember what brand it was but it was one of the big players. they were launching this new range and were citing a % of women who saw an "improvement in the appearance of fine lines" (yes that old chestnut). the percentage was about 67% which isnt that impressive really, and the sample size was about 120.

yes 120

hardly a compelling basis upon which to launch a multi million pound range eh?

as i said before, they must think we were born yesterday.

i think all you girls ought to go on lorraine winslades blog and pass on your thoughts and experiences. put her right o a few things.

i was interested to see an ad for a new skincare range on tv the other night, i cant remember what brand it was but it was one of the big players. they were launching this new range and were citing a % of women who saw an "improvement in the appearance of fine lines" (yes that old chestnut). the percentage was about 67% which isnt that impressive really, and the sample size was about 120.

yes 120

hardly a compelling basis upon which to launch a multi million pound range eh?

as i said before, they must think we were born yesterday.

I saw this commercial but it was actually my husband who pointed out that 67% statistic!! Even he thought that was low hehe! And of course changing the 'appearance' of fine lines is not changing the actual fine lines. Any type of moisturiser will improve the appearance of skin, especially when they are loaded with reflective pigments. Doesn't mean it'asactually doing anything...

I don't actually think that anything works on wrinkles, I believe it's mainly to do with your genes.
Can anyone on here tell me if anything that you have tried REALLY does make a difference to fine lines? I'd be really interested to know:sun:

Botox, fillers and of course the face lift are the only things which will work on wrinkles. Women still buy the fantasty that some cream will do something, er no.

Natural aging cannot be stopped. You can prevent a bit by no sun bathing and no smoking and drinking.

Latest posts

Back