For you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But what does it have to do with shopping?
It’s just lazy corporations jumping on some kind of bandwagon.
Don’t remember single parents getting this kind of inclusion.
I feel excluded on behalf of my mother. 😂
Good bleeping point - What are they trying to say fgs? That if it wasn't for QVC we'd never buy anything for our non biological kids, or not allow them to use any of our stuff!

I’m Mixed Race can’t believe they use that comment
Blended seems to have trumped 'bi racial'....yawn

I’ve often wondered, If she keeps her qualifications or whatever you to date
I don't think so. Her Babtac is ancient. There are also lots of qualifications' on line you know

”Blended family” is just another term for step family, nothing to do with race or ethnicity.
AY used it in terms of Bi Racial. She may have been flogging Ultrasun....🤪

”Blended family” is just another term for step family, nothing to do with race or ethnicity.
I always associate "blended" with tea, and whiskey. Never families. But then, until homosexuals (can I say that,?) hijacked the word "gay", I associated it with happiness and fun as well as being a girls name. Hmmm, reading what I've just written I can see why it was chosen.

I always associate "blended" with tea, and whiskey. Never families. But then, until homosexuals (can I say that,?) hijacked the word "gay", I associated it with happiness and fun as well as being a girls name. Hmmm, reading what I've just written I can see why it was chosen.
The word 'gay' for homosexuals was first in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1951, but it was probably in use for 30 years before then, some think it stands for Good As You.
It got adopted into regular use because the word 'queer' for homosexuals was considered derogatory for a while but the circle has turned and now there's Q for queer in LGBTQ (etc)

The word 'gay' for homosexuals was first in the Oxford English Dictionary in 1951, but it was probably in use for 30 years before then, some think it stands for Good As You.
It got adopted into regular use because the word 'queer' for homosexuals was considered derogatory for a while but the circle has turned and now there's Q for queer in LGBTQ (etc)
'Feeling queer' was a term people used for not feeling well. I don't think it's used in this way any more.

Latest posts

Back