Founders Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, there's a very limited number of brands within the online offers. Surely the No. 1 Shopping Channel could stretch to FREE P&P ON ALL ORDERS from their vast choice of products for just one day?!!

They do this on QVC US, not sure if it's for Founders Day but they definitely have had free P&P promotions that apply to everything on their website. We're always classed as the poor relation over here! :mysmilie_10:

I used the free P&p for a duo of Mally eyebrow fix which cost £27 . The single is normally £21 plus postage so it makes me feel better!

Since I will be returning the last 3 purchases it will help to even up the % returns for the dreaded letter!

I had a look this morning and there is not one hour that I want to watch today...it gets more boring by the day. I couldn't watch Mally without earplugs and I'm not good at lip reading....lol

I haven't seen one thing I'd like to buy. I don't wear Mally make up or Prai etc so nothing for me today, very tedious schedule. I hope other people saw something they want with the free P&P offer

Apart from having a look at mally's hair due to the thread here I didn't even bother to look at a show, boring boring boring.

Not a bit wonder I am off to post office to return the last three orders.

I only watched the Mally shows. Decided to go for the smaller size primer in Glow as I have been meaning to try it. Was on 2 easy pays as well as free p & p.

i was tempted with the peony one time only last night and that was it, i was really disappointed - although i don't know why as i was expecting it to be poor, but still i lived in hope...

I have bought the LG Pocket Printer. It's on its way but will go straight back if its iffy. The price seemed competitive with the ones I found on the internet and with Amazon , and free P&P from Le Q. The refill paper is available from Amazon.

Latest posts

Back