Julia Roberts looks really nice tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must be looking at a different Julia.......................I don't think the dress does anything for her!!! :cheeky:

I can't really decide on her outfit-however why is she so ****** dismissive about some things-she was talking about the pink tart warmers as though she wouldn't give them house room. Perhaps she wouldn't-she doesn't have to like everything-but she is so flaming rude sometimes. When Michaela said they were best sellers, La Roberts simply said in a sarcastic tone-"Really?" as if we were all stupid for buying them. She sometimes drives me mad-sorry, as I know she is popular with lots of you!

I nearly fell off the sofa when I saw how big her chest looked in that dress
It does nothing but emphasise how nig her boobs are
Sorry, I disagree !!

I nearly fell off the sofa when I saw how big her chest looked in that dress
It does nothing but emphasise how nig her boobs are
Sorry, I disagree !!

A good bra would have improved her appearance imo but she may be stubborn about styles like she is about sizes of clothes. Supportive undies don't have to be frumpy and can take inches off your silhouette.

I always thinks she looks like she got dressed in the dark perhaps thats why she always wears size small. I have never seen her wear a pair of shoes she wears either Flip Flops even in the Winter or Boots.

i think JR's problem is she always thinks she looks much nicer than she actually does. Sorry for all you JR fans but she rarely makes the best of herself as she insists on squeezing into clothes that don't fit her, swinging her hair around, that fake laugh is becoming more frequent and i think she's become very patronising.
I thought joy, who JR keeps refering to as the plus size model, looked much nicer. She didn't look plus size to me, in fact it made me realise how thin the models they usually use are.

I think Julia picked the best dress for her out of the options of Tiana B. Those dresses are so unflattering and would make anyone look pregnant. There was a blue one which got darker in places and when the camera zoomed in, you could see through the dress. It was stretched over the models and you could see every lump and bump (not many on the models) but would look terrible on the average bod.
I cannot understand the frumpiness of the fashions on QVC and they are expensive.

I think Julia picked the best dress for her out of the options of Tiana B. Those dresses are so unflattering and would make anyone look pregnant. There was a blue one which got darker in places and when the camera zoomed in, you could see through the dress. It was stretched over the models and you could see every lump and bump (not many on the models) but would look terrible on the average bod.
I cannot understand the frumpiness of the fashions on QVC and they are expensive.

I think Tiana B is a gorgeous range. I thought the models looked lovely in everything apart from the bloomin animal print.

I love,love tiana b dresses - although i agree there are a couple that are a bit see through - and yes that blue dip dyed one doesn't belong in the range!!! i thonk joy always looks better than the slighter models,in them.

I thought Julia looked ok.I'm not a fan of animal print,but thought the dress looked nice on her

i think JR's problem is she always thinks she looks much nicer than she actually does. Sorry for all you JR fans but she rarely makes the best of herself as she insists on squeezing into clothes that don't fit her, swinging her hair around, that fake laugh is becoming more frequent and i think she's become very patronising.
I thought joy, who JR keeps refering to as the plus size model, looked much nicer. She didn't look plus size to me, in fact it made me realise how thin the models they usually use are.
I agree LE lover, I hate it when they call her the plus or XL model. I actually think she is the same size bust as JR but a much better shape all over, can you imagine the hissie fit if anyone called JR plus size or XL. I think Joy looks great. They also don't call the really skinny models size zero do they?

Maybe they are better in the flesh - so to speak.
I've never got the hang of empire line.
I did buy a print fusion tunic, which was a bit of an experiment. :thinking2::thinking2:It was really good and I wear it quite a lot and get positive comments (my dentist for one!!!) However I wasn't keen on anything else in the range. I think you just have to pick out the good bits.

not a tent, just the right size.

I think that she was wearing the right size last night. I agree, she sometimes is sausaged into things but I think that it is the type of thing that she wears rather than the size that is the problem. Personally I hate those smock top Butler and Wilson things that she has a tendency to wear. NOT becuase the tops aren't lovely but because a) they look funny on an older woman and b) they look funny on an older woman with a larger bust. JR looks lovely on the Q Cut promo for example.

Maybe they are better in the flesh - so to speak.
I've never got the hang of empire line.
I did buy a print fusion tunic, which was a bit of an experiment. :thinking2::thinking2:It was really good and I wear it quite a lot and get positive comments (my dentist for one!!!) However I wasn't keen on anything else in the range. I think you just have to pick out the good bits.

I can't get away with the empire line either. They tell us that it is slimming but if you are busty you lose the shape of your waist and look shapeless. At least I do.

Latest posts

Back