Liz Earle TSV - 04/02/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know there is a Liz Earle TSV on Saturday 4th of February

I like Liz Earle products,mainly her cleanse and polish, but will not buy on principle that she has increased its price as soon as it has become well known. She must realise that it is due to QVC buyers that her products have reached the height they have now. I remember the Liz Earle of the early days of QVC, and she has changed a lot. There are a lot more alternate choices on the market now, so it might do her good to give QVC customers good prices.

I do have to agree as today she's launched a new hair treatment £14 for 150ml. Sorry she's taking the p!$$ with her prices.

Just thought id give this a bump and see if anyone has any clues as yet...Ive been in to John Lewis today and they said they normally get a heads up what the tsv is but they havent heard anything yet

I tweeted Liz Earle this morning asking them what the TSV was and they wouldnt tell me - am wondering whether or not to tweet em that im going back to Nivea until 4th Feb....

I do have to agree as today she's launched a new hair treatment £14 for 150ml. Sorry she's taking the p!$$ with her prices.

I've been looking at the new hair treatment on the LE website and it seems like a lot of faffing around. It has to be applied to wet hair and then left for 30 minutes. Who goes into the shower and washes their hair, then puts a treatment on and gets out of the shower for half an hour? It's fine for a one-off pampering session but I know it would get put into the back of the cupboard and be a waste of money. No thanks.

I'm addicted to the shampoo & conditioner. I don't even much like the smell, but the results on my hair are so good, I hate using anything else now. I'd like to try the new treatment stuff, as long as it doesn't make my hair smell too much - unless, of course, it smells like the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, in which case I'll start with a dozen, please!

not tried the shampoo so if tsv had that may be tempted agree the new treatment sounds a right faff who has 30 mins to leave that on?

shampoo was fabulous, conditioner not so great on my hair.tried the normal and dry but neither did the trick for me. I love the rest of her range, except the instant boost skin tonic, although the smell is divine, it causes spots on me :-((((

I'm hoping the tsv is skincare not haircare. I use Kerastase products for my hair and I don't think even the delectable Liz could sway me as they suit my hair perfectly. My fingers and toes are crossed in the hope the tsv includes superskin moisturiser and concentrate.

I like LE shampoo (especially as a face and body wash...) but the conditioner doesn't work for me in any of the choices. I have very fine hair but loads of it and it goes frizzy and dry. Just tried the new treatment but it made my hair even drier so I commented on fb and was advised to contact LE customer services. I did that and they have sent me a pre-paid sticker and will give me a full refund as soon as they get it. Excellent service.

I have now found a range called Macadamia Oil hair products and they seem to have made a difference in the week I've sampled bits.

Would love the TSV to have orange flower and superskin body cream in big sizes in particular......can but hope!

Posted this before on a different thread. The LE shampoo smells like children's orange vitamin pills I had as a girl called Halib Orange. Anyone remember those? The smell from childhood makes me love the smell of this shampoo. Also a massive C & P fan, and instant boost skin tonic.

Posted this before on a different thread. The LE shampoo smells like children's orange vitamin pills I had as a girl called Halib Orange. Anyone remember those? The smell from childhood makes me love the smell of this shampoo. Also a massive C & P fan, and instant boost skin tonic.

I remember these, we all had to have one every morning before we left for school (I have three sisters, one of which is responsible for my QVC addiction, we are as bad as each other if we watch together everyone leaves us to it!). I have not tried the Liz Earle haircare range, I have very thick and naturally curly hair which I use Ojon on to tame it, if I don't its a bit scarey!!
Love the cleanse & polish, but I cannot relate to the instant boost skin tonic smell, I just don't think it smells that wonderful, although everyone else I know who uses it absolutely raves about it - I prefer to use pure rose water that I get online.

I was tempted to try the new treatment conditioner, as I already use the shampoo and conditioners but the price has put the brakes on that plus leaving it on for 30 minutes, ok it may only be once a week for that, but ??? who on earth has an hour to spend on showering/conditioning!! Depending on how dry my hair is (how recently it was coloured!) I go between the normal and dry conditioners, but I have found that the 'dry' one weighs my hair down a bit. Actually it has got so expensive now I am thinking of changing brands. I have been tempted by the Macadamia range so may try that soon. I usually buy three items of haircare at a time from the LE website, and I do like the free sample gift each time, but it's costing me just under £30 around every 6 weeks, hmmmmmmm time for a change I reckon. I have to watch the ingredients in what I use in the shower too so SLS etc ingredients are out and I don't want to use anything that will strip the colour...........

I've gone over to Gatineau LE is just too expensive now. You'd think she'd be a bit more reasonable as QVC launched her

Latest posts

Back