Liz Earle TSV - 04/02/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the same maybe the little one is keeping her up

and just wait until they are all teenagers and you worry were they are/what they are doing and when they will be home, and having to pick them up at various locations throughout the city at 3 am............ and I used to think it was hard work when they were little

I thought exactly the same,she really looks as if she has had no sleep at all,and why do they keep having the lady sitting behind the table with all the fruit and veg,surely Liz can tell us all about the ingredients.
lynn

I thought exactly the same,she really looks as if she has had no sleep at all,and why do they keep having the lady sitting behind the table with all the fruit and veg,surely Liz can tell us all about the ingredients.
lynn

Yes, I was wondering about her too. Counting the model, it means there are 4 of them on the Liz Earle hour.

i've never noticed liz's eyes that bad before it's really noticeable her bags perhaps the baby is keeping her up she don't look her usual self

sweetpea - can't advise you on the skincare cos i don't use anything but wanted to send my good wishes and a big (((((hug)))))

regarding the composition of the hair care range - doesn't she always bang on about all her products only contain natural ingredients??

tsv arrived. I only got it to try the skin tint and i like it. Glad i went for it.

Thinking about trying the Sheer Skin Tint. Can anyone tell me how long it last, once its been opened.

Many thanks,

T xx

Thinking about trying the Sheer Skin Tint. Can anyone tell me how long it last, once its been opened.

Many thanks,

T xx

It says 12 months on back of tube but there is no way I'm going to get through mine in that time. I bought mine last September but I use such a small amount I expect it will last until 2013. As long as product isn't in direct sunlight and I put top on tightly I think it'll be ok!

Latest posts

Back