Liz Earle TSV - 04/02/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received the Liz Earle booklet for February (from LE Direct) and the layout has been changed inside. Looks like an Avon catalogue...

I got mine the other day, agree with you - it's been cheapened a bit - made smaller in size, less pages, new layout. Not as good as the old one and definitely more Avon-ish in style.

I got mine the other day, agree with you - it's been cheapened a bit - made smaller in size, less pages, new layout. Not as good as the old one and definitely more Avon-ish in style.

According to LE website, this is a monthly newsletter but not sure whether the seasonal booklet/catalogue is still going to be produced......

I can't believe this is another LE TSV I'm not at all bothered about. Those were the days when you looked forward to them. Ah well, money saved.

ooh full size superskin moisturiser still not tempted though as i don't fancy the skin tint surprised at the full size superskin though

About three minutes in before JF deigned to introduce Dame Liz. Her strident delivery really jars with Liz's dulcet tones. :wave:

Would definitely have gone for this if it had been on ez pays.

Not a huge fan of the superskin moisturiser (I prefer skin repair) but my dd loves it & it's usually quite expensive on it's own.

Decisions Decisions!

About three minutes in before JF deigned to introduce Dame Liz. Her strident delivery really jars with Liz's dulcet tones. :wave:

20 minutes in and I have lost count of the number of times JF has said "my all time favourite" product!!

i'm distracted by the blonde straggly bits in jf's hair don't match her haircolour are they some ken paves creation?

The fringe looks definately 'iffy' - no way is her hair THAT thick !

I know there are lots of LE fans out there, BUT I cant say she looks her best tonight - she's gone the way of the others and put kohl on her bottom lid, giving her a 'hard' look, in fact she does look extremely tired with bags under her eyes and a much wrinkly forehead, all of which I have'nt seen before. She normally looks lovely, and softly freshed faced. Just an observation.

Yes, the honey lights aren't doing their trick tonight. Perhaps the bulb has blown? She has nice skin but defo looks her age - 49.

Really tempted to try the haircare range. Been using Ojon for ages now and fancy a change. JF was raving over it, but you have to take anything she says with a whopping great pinch of salt :tongue:

A few pennies short of £50. Not bought any of LE tsvs for a while now! They seem to have shot up in price!

nice to see the superskin moisturiser in the kit. dont love the facial stuff though and cleanse and polish now breaks me out since the formula changed.

Was going to order the TSV as I returned to LE by using the C&P with my Clarisonic & have had good results recently with the Superskin Concentrate.BUT I went onto the LE website & they have a February offer which includes the Superskin Moisturiser ( available also in the other Moisturiser options) & free P&P.So decided the P&P charges of £4.95 might as well go towards my order.I don't want the tinted moisturiser in the TSV as I much prefer the Clinique one. I wasn't happy when they sold out to Avon but it is an uncomplicated skincare regime & will stick to it until I fancy something else!

Was going to order the TSV as I returned to LE by using the C&P with my Clarisonic & have had good results recently with the Superskin Concentrate.BUT I went onto the LE website & they have a February offer which includes the Superskin Moisturiser ( available also in the other Moisturiser options) & free P&P.So decided the P&P charges of £4.95 might as well go towards my order.I don't want the tinted moisturiser in the TSV as I much prefer the Clinique one. I wasn't happy when they sold out to Avon but it is an uncomplicated skincare regime & will stick to it until I fancy something else!

I've gone for the LE February offer too. Slightly bigger £ outlay, but a much nicer collection and a full size IBST.

Gone for this as I really want to try the skin tint. However, couldn't believe my ears last night when Liz Earle started talking about her daughter being a student who had to budget and therefore her daughter sometimes could only afford to buy the small size superskin. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do any of you, for one second, believe that Liz Earle's daughter has to make a retail purchase of liz Earle products?. I really do find it insulting to have to listen to such nonsense.

The only way that I would order LE on QVC was if I wanted the EZP.Otherwise is you wanted a few items the P&P adds up to an astronomical amount.If at all possible I would pay the full amount up front & save money!

i do use liz's products but i did go off her personally when she kept refusing to admit she'd changed the formula to c&p for absolutely ages she kept stating it was the same as it was from the beginning i think finally she did mention but only quietly that there had been a SLIGHT change

Blimey!! Liz is on now and she looks 10 years older than the last time i saw her. It looks as though she never went to bed after the TSV launch. I did not go for this TSV - I also used to wait up until midnight for all the TSVs. I usually order through LE direct and wait until I have quite a few items to get as the postage is capped and i can get as much as I want for the postage cost of 6.00 euros. Its a no brainer really, also I regularly buy the LE offers which is the essentials and a free gift.

Latest posts

Back