Liz Earle TSV - 07/05/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure whether to go for this or not.
She has got an offer on her website at the minute - http://uk.lizearle.com/spring11nl-women-offer

It's £41.00 + £3.00 P & P with a free extra tube of C & P.
The same set from QVC without the free tube is £43.02 + £4.95 P & P.

I've never tried Superskin before and I like Skin Repair so not sure what to do?

:happy:This one is a no-brainer for me! I use both the superskin and superskin concentrate every day and all the other products every few days. I have steered clear of the last few LE TSVs as they usually have skin repair and some tichy little bottles and I already have tons of them! I have been buying direct from the LE website, but this represents good value (for me anyway). Goody gumdrops!

I am surprised there is a full size superskin and a concentrate in the same TSV
I use both so will probably buy although I think it will a bit more expensive than the LE TSVs usually are

I am surprised there is a full size superskin and a concentrate in the same TSV
I use both so will probably buy although I think it will a bit more expensive than the LE TSVs usually are

wonder if that means they put it on easy pay? :wonder:

I'm hoping it will be on EP but I doubt it as I don't think (someone will correct me) a LE TSV has ever been on EP. Someone posted the original price will be £55 so I think it will be around the £48 + P&P mark as a TSV. Also wanted to clarify (Hope you don't mind) that the superskin concentrate is the roller-ball version in the TSV.

I'm hoping it will be on EP but I doubt it as I don't think (someone will correct me) a LE TSV has ever been on EP. Someone posted the original price will be £55 so I think it will be around the £48 + P&P mark as a TSV. Also wanted to clarify (Hope you don't mind) that the superskin concentrate is the roller-ball version in the TSV.

Yes it is the rollerball

Liz Earle Promotion Card --TSV

Think this might be the TSV - 224096

100ml - Cleanse & Polish (pump)
50ml - Instant Boost Skin Tonic
50ml - Gentle Face Exfoliator (tube)
15ml - Brightening Treatment Mask
150ml - Eyebright
50ml - Superskin Moisturiser
10ml - Superskin Concentrate
2 - Muslin Cloths
1 - Headband

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/96/224096.001

I received a QVC promo card for the TSV , which describes it as the `LIZ EARLE 7 PIECE AT HOME SUMMER FACIAL COLLECTION ` quite a mouthful there , and goes on to say it will `treat you to a spa experience in the comfort of your own home, and to leave you looking and feeling pampered and relaxed`

Sounds good -- look forward to seeing the price

It is now showing on the interactive button at £44.34 - not sure if that is the final TSV price or the introductory price. Can't order it yet of course and not sure how much p+p will be, more than £5 I would think. So saying I have not been as excited by an LE TSV in a long while.
:happy:

Its definitely worth the price and I too am really pleased the superskin moisturiser is in it as I use it all the time. This TSV will please a lot of LE lovers.:happy:

That is good value if you use all the items - adds up to about £95ish on LE website so virtually half price. Have you noticed how these TSV's keep nudging up in cost though, this time last year it would have been just over £40, year before under £40, couple of years ago £30ish. Inflation has something to do with it of course but I think that QVC think they can get away with an upward trend.

Have just reserved mine! Will ring and pay tomorrow incase it's on easy pay.

Have just reserved mine! Will ring and pay tomorrow incase it's on easy pay.

I was wondering if you'd pop up here Twinkle! :sun: Although this TSV is excellent value, I think I'll give this one a miss as I've been using the Boots No7 range recently and like the results. I still love love the Liz Earle Body Cream which I buy from the outlet on eBay.

I was wondering if you'd pop up here Twinkle! :sun: Although this TSV is excellent value, I think I'll give this one a miss as I've been using the Boots No7 range recently and like the results. I still love love the Liz Earle Body Cream which I buy from the outlet on eBay.

Hi Calvin,
Have been waiting for you!! Boots No 7 eh? Thats a big change for you, am I missing out there? I thought you were a die hard LE fan. I love the superskin moisturiser and always go back to C&P.

xxx

Hi everyone

This is my first ever post - yay!

Thanks for info and picture which is much clearer than one on QVC website. Bit confused about Gentle Face Exfoliator included when Jo Givens talks about Deep Cleansing Mask in description with pic on QVC gossip. All the other items she mentions are shown in the pic. Anyone else noticed this?

Not sure whether to go for this or not.
She has got an offer on her website at the minute - http://uk.lizearle.com/spring11nl-women-offer

It's £41.00 + £3.00 P & P with a free extra tube of C & P.
The same set from QVC without the free tube is £43.02 + £4.95 P & P.

I've never tried Superskin before and I like Skin Repair so not sure what to do?

I think Superskin is for the more mature skin.

Hi everyone

This is my first ever post - yay!

Thanks for info and picture which is much clearer than one on QVC website. Bit confused about Gentle Face Exfoliator included when Jo Givens talks about Deep Cleansing Mask in description with pic on QVC gossip. All the other items she mentions are shown in the pic. Anyone else noticed this?

Hi LuvLizEarlestuff :hi: :handshake:

:mysmilie_357: Hope you enjoy your time on here. :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_3::mysmilie_47: :mysmilie_8: :mysmilie_852:

Latest posts

Back