Liz Earle TSV - 07/05/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi everyone

This is my first ever post - yay!

Thanks for info and picture which is much clearer than one on QVC website. Bit confused about Gentle Face Exfoliator included when Jo Givens talks about Deep Cleansing Mask in description with pic on QVC gossip. All the other items she mentions are shown in the pic. Anyone else noticed this?

:handshake: Welcome to the forum LuvLizEarlestuff. The picture on qvc is not very clear, but it looks like the exfoilator and not the deep cleansing mask.

on website now

Liz Earle 7 Piece At Home Summer Facial Collection

Today's Special Value Price
£44.34

QVC Price
£54.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.45

Description

Seven-piece At Home Summer Facial Collection from Liz Earle. Features products to treat you to a spa experience in the comfort of your own home. It contains four full-sized products, including two QVC Customer Award winners: Cleanse & Polish and Superskin Moisturiser, one super travel-size product, two travel-size products and a headband.
Contains:
1 x full size Cleanse & Polish with pump dispenser (100ml)
1 x full size Superskin Moisturiser (50ml)
1 x full size Superskin Concentrate with roller ball applicator (10ml)
1 x full size Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml)
1 x travel size Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml)
1 x super travel size Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml)
1 x travel size Brightening Treatment Mask (15ml)
1 x headband
2 x muslin cloths
1 x step-by-step guide
1 x product directory

I wasn't sure but went for it as I so need a treat right now. Discovered just as the TSV launched that cat had peed on the new sofa so just had a good job stripping the covers, sticking them in the wash and giving the memory foam a hose-down with some cat odour remover.

So I feel entitled to have something that smells actually nice to look forward to - besides, most LE stuff I currently have is travel sized.

...are my ears deceiving me? Is there a kinder, gentler Alison Young?.....less shrieky and softer, calmer.....very much more a pleasant viewing experience.

Bought the TSV but if anyone wants to sell their Brightening Treatment I am more then willing to buy it off you, as I love it, and there is only a little size of it in there, and its great to take away for short breaks/ bussiness trips. Please feel free to PM me

...are my ears deceiving me? Is there a kinder, gentler Alison Young?.....less shrieky and softer, calmer.....very much more a pleasant viewing experience.

I think she likes and works well with the new guest Jo. They seem to have a good rapport between them :nod:.

I've not tried the Superskin before so got kinda excited at the prospect of the two full sizes - till I realised that whilst the concentrate is a full size product - it's not QVC's 28ml full size.

Not bothered about the 'extras' as I have cupboards full of washes, scrubs etc. Think my money is safe phew! - Could this herald the start of a new sensible me???

Why are people on the QVC FB page moaning that the Superskin Concentrate was advertised wrongly.. For the price of the TSV they must have known that it was the rollerball size , if it was the £38 bottle then it would've bumped the price up considerably and also pipe down on the LE/Avon saga. We know the in's & outs now.

Anyway I've gone for it even though I don't use the Moisturiser (That's going to him indoors) , also WildRose expect a PM off asap re Brightening Treatment.

The superskin concentrate roller ball 10ml in the TSV is a genuine full retail size.

QVC also sell the 28ml bottle but it isn't the only full size its another type of format for buying this product.

The 10ml rollerball was at one point the only larger size concentrate retailed and the full size until the 28ml supersize was brought out. The 10ml isn't a trial/travel size just a different format for using the product.

The trial size superskin conetrate would be the 2ml phial (?SP) you can buy as a retail item from LE direct and you get free in some kits.

An example decleor sell 250ml cleansers and then supersize 400ml ones but both are legitimate full sizes even though one is much smaller than the other.

OK have I laboured that point enough now lol :sun:

Who was that woman on for the 11pm show with Julia?!? Very uncomfortable looking! was she a viewer who had won something as she certainly wasn't a sales person! I missed the start so didn't hear who she was!

The LE fanatic C (who it seems got another mention on one of the LE shows) said that her name is Jenny Sharpe and it seems that she is something to do with the company who (according to C) "she and Jo have gorgeous skin which must surely sell the products on its own?"

I'm probably in the minority here but I think Jo from LE is VERY boring. Her voice drolls on and on and on and on ... It was enough to send me to sleep last night at half nine. All her 'top tips' are just common sense too. Anyone with half a functioning brain could work out that you can leave a mask containing only botanical ingredients, on overnight. :mysmilie_496:

No, I didn't care for Jo either, she has a very slow and boring way of speaking and it made it hard or me to pay any attention - I was definitely missing Caroline.

Latest posts

Back