Liz Earle TSV 18/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to Caroline’s Instagram, it goes on early bird sale next Wednesday morning, so only a few hours before the TSV launch….

Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 18/11/21 (Going Live on 17/11/21 Apparently)

50ml Perfume RRP £54 + post
200ml Orange Flower Cleanse & Polish RRP £30 + post
200ml Orange Flower Body Cream RRP £20 + post
100g Hand & Hair Cleansing Bar RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £119 + post

Attachments

• Liz Earle TSV 1.jpg
    Liz Earle TSV 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 360
Don't need the perfumes sadly they don't last on me. I had recent binge with Tom ford and that's enough for me

With all this talk of product changes and the mention of the perfume being different and not lasting. I took a look at what I had left of number 15 & 9 in their boxes with barely a quarter gone from each (level just around the wording of perfume on the bottles)

I have no 1 and 15 and they both last on me, but I have had had them a while, I tried no 20 and 100 on in Boots a few weeks ago and could hardly smell them after about half an hour so that has put me off buying anymore of any of them, in fact apart from superskin I don't think I will ever buy any other products of theirs again, going downhill fast

I have no 1 and 15 and they both last on me, but I have had had them a while, I tried no 20 and 100 on in Boots a few weeks ago and could hardly smell them after about half an hour so that has put me off buying anymore of any of them, in fact apart from superskin I don't think I will ever buy any other products of theirs again, going downhill fast
yep Superskin is the best product from Liz Earle lets hope it stays that way

I still can't see it. Sorry to be a nuisance xx
the contents & pictures are as stated in post 22
Liz Earle 4 Piece Collection TSV 18/11/21 (Going Live on 17/11/21 Apparently)

50ml Perfume RRP £54 + post
200ml Orange Flower Cleanse & Polish RRP £30 + post
200ml Orange Flower Body Cream RRP £20 + post
100g Hand & Hair Cleansing Bar RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £119 + post

Latest posts

Back