Liz Earle TSV 18/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

0D5A3617-5E03-414D-8F95-90FE2FBF9EF0.jpeg

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle Botanical Scents of Winter Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £116, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.06.

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in Orange Flower (200ml) - £30 with cloths* cost £16.52
Botanical Body Cream in Orange Flower (200ml) - £20 cost £11.02
Hand & Body Cleansing Bar in Orange Flower - £15 cost £8.26
Botanical Essence (50ml) - £51 at Q (£54 direct) cost £28.09
2 x Pure Cotton Cloths - See *

Total £116 as above, cost £63.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I used to be a huge fan of Eyebright - using it every morning to refresh my eyes before getting out of bed. I now use Morrisons multi-action eyebath for dry & irritated eyes and it's just as refreshing and so much cheaper!
Usually have Optrex in the cupboard have checked on Morrisons website it’s 100ml for £4.50. Their Morrisons own Eyewash with eye bath 300ml is £4.00.

Afraid no idea what they’ve done but I think people said it now stings and is foamy?!

Gutted like you as I have a dry eye condition and hay-ever and allergies, and use it from fridge most days....

I’m sorry about your eye problems :(

I did read on here a while back - forget who posted it - that Optrex eye wash is a good substitute? Reasonably priced too...

I have bought a 100ml bottle to try when finished current eyebright...

Oh darling I feel for you with eye issues.

I've read something about a change and it being foamy but not the sting. I get very cross with brands that do sting near the eye. I think particularly cleansers. OK yes a cleanser with a bit of an exfoliating acid they can sting, but normal ones. I get very very cross. Before my head injury my eyes were not particularly sensitive but now I never know what I'm going to wake to, swollen eye lids, sticky eyelashes or picky edges to eyelids. Eyebright eases and sorts out 95% of my issues.

And really do not get me on the use of... No the ABUSE of the word reformulation, by law they should be made to give it a new name, even if it is just adding a new version number. Yes I do feel strongly about it. Almost off with their heads 😊

Latest posts

Back