Attachments

• 63413BB0-2586-412B-9AB0-7657B33CF751.jpeg
    63413BB0-2586-412B-9AB0-7657B33CF751.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 422

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.jpg
    LE TSV 1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 259
Boot have a 3 for 2 on all superskin plus you can use your advantage card if you have any points. I was thinking of getting 2 of the new nightcream it has lavender which I love and a serum. Expensive but I will use this. Rather than bits n bobs I dont really love from QVC bundles.

Boot have a 3 for 2 on all superskin plus you can use your advantage card if you have any points. I was thinking of getting 2 of the new nightcream it has lavender which I love and a serum. Expensive but I will use this. Rather than bits n bobs I dont really love from QVC bundles.
I can’t see the new night cream….are you sure it’s been launched?

Apparently it’s the glow range…just seen this on Facebook
Happy about this I’ve tried the cleanser and it’s lovely for the morning for me. I tried the cream in boots last week and it felt really nice. Not the same but similar to Bobbi brown face base. Just a little bit softer in texture almost a primer for me
However it was only in the back of my hand

So this is going on pre sale this Thursday, according to Caroline.
Anyone getting it?
Depending on price I’m quite interested, although really it’s just the moisturiser I’m after…

So this is going on pre sale this Thursday, according to Caroline.
Anyone getting it?
Depending on price I’m quite interested, although really it’s just the moisturiser I’m after…
Yes I’ll definitely going to get this. Obviously if the price isn’t crazy. I really enjoyed the cleanse and glow and really wan to try the cream and tonic

I’m currently using Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream and it’s the best moisturiser I’ve ever tried, bought it along with The Rice Wash, made in Japan and probably the same price point as Elemis, not sold in countries that require animal testing.😊

Oh, Tatcha!!!! I bought the Dewy Skin Cream and three weeks in it broke me out. The Rice Wash, the gentle version, should have known by reading the ingredients. Used once my skin went nuts! Had to return it and did get a full refund.

Now, their Indigo Night Cream my skin really likes.

I might be interested in this TSV (price permitting of course). I'll admit that I've kind of fallen back in love with LE recently. Superdrug discontinued the moisturiser I've been using for years so I took a chance on the mens moisturiser at Christmas and I really like it so I've since bought some more of that, the original IBST and various shower gels. I can take or leave C&P though as I prefer a balm cleanser these days.
I did buy a OTO about six months ago of the full Probiotic range but I haven't had chance to try them yet though so I probably should really sit on my hands for this one though.

I might be interested in this TSV (price permitting of course). I'll admit that I've kind of fallen back in love with LE recently. Superdrug discontinued the moisturiser I've been using for years so I took a chance on the mens moisturiser at Christmas and I really like it so I've since bought some more of that, the original IBST and various shower gels. I can take or leave C&P though as I prefer a balm cleanser these days.
I did buy a OTO about six months ago of the full Probiotic range but I haven't had chance to try them yet though so I probably should really sit on my hands for this one though.
I do like the shower gels. I’ve got 3 coming from boots, as it’s 3 for 2 at the moment.
After the Elemis shelf life issues, I must admit that I too have looked at LE again. Much better price and always sales on. And I find Caroline very helpful whereas Keeley… is just Keeley.

Thanks for the information.

I can use the LE exfoliating tonic on my eyes and lips obviously my skin isn’t sensitive, found the cream not moisturising enough for me.

Latest posts

Back