Liz Earle TSV Saturday 25/10/14.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it my computer screen or does AY look rough as chuff during the tsv launch ? She has terrible under eye dark circles and her lips have disappeared into her face and the tin man highlighter is rife.

Caroline looks very tanned. She always looks so fresh and radiant - how do they do it?!

Ordered mine, so am off to bed. May be tempted to order another later in the day, as I would be buying the 3 products I use anyway.

If anyone has gone for this TSV and want to sell the IBST then please pm me as I love it along with the Eyebright. I'm not a fan of the Body Cream so mine will be up for sale when the goodies arrive.

Is it my computer screen or does AY look rough as chuff during the tsv launch ? She has terrible under eye dark circles and her lips have disappeared into her face and the tin man highlighter is rife.

Not exactly a good advert from the Resident Beauty Expert since the year dot! Doesn't place much confidence in the various ranges sold by QVC does it? Wish she would tone down her make-up but, more importantly, let the guest presenters speak....she literally does like the sound of her own voice doesn't she?

If anyone has gone for this TSV and want to sell the IBST then please pm me as I love it along with the Eyebright. I'm not a fan of the Body Cream so mine will be up for sale when the goodies arrive.

I'll be selling 2 as I bought an extra set! I'll drop you a line when they arrive :) I wasn't a fan of the cream but it's grown on me. Maybe we can swap?! No idea how much either costs, but just happy to move the IBST on to be honest.

Ordered mine to split for presents but this £5.95 p&p really gets my goat. With this and the Philosophy one thats nearly £12.00.

I agree, Caroline looks fit and healthy, and as if she has lost weight. I like Ali's hair. I don't use LE but, as I have sensitive, eczema prone skin, can anyone tell me if the range might be worth giving a go? I use JW but the trade deal with China has forced me, on principle, to stop purchasing a range which was accepted by my skin type.

I agree, Caroline looks fit and healthy, and as if she has lost weight. I like Ali's hair. I don't use LE but, as I have sensitive, eczema prone skin, can anyone tell me if the range might be worth giving a go? I use JW but the trade deal with China has forced me, on principle, to stop purchasing a range which was accepted by my skin type.

I chop & change trying various products but I always end up back with LE to be honest Louise.
I hate the way they change formulations (and deny they have, even though the ingredients on the bottle have changed), but it is a good brand to try IMO.
And LE are BUAV accredited, which I know is important to you.

Isn't Liz the patron of some Eczema charity? I'm sure she used to bang on about having Eczema which is why she started to create the range.

Ha Ha Ha.
The audition to play the Tin Man must have been right after the show.

Honestly, has nobody at Q got the balls to tell her that sometimes, less is more?

The price isn't attractive enough for me. I guess as it has 4 easy pays the price is steeper but good for those that need to spread the cost.

I'm fully stocked up with the items I want at the moment and will stick to buying direct from Liz Earle when I need anything.

Caroline always seem to look healthy and pretty regardless of the time of day! I heard her say she had started running/a health drive a while back so poss has lost weight (but not sure as only ever see her behind a desk ;)

Is JW Judith Williams? If so I would say LE would be 100% more suited to eczema and sensitivity (I swelled up when I tried Judith's range!!) so I would say def worth a try. Though sadly, despite Ali's insistence all night to the contrary, I find it a bit pricey!

I thought she looked really Tango'd today!!

I usually envy her porcelain colouring, I am very pale myself, but sadly not in an attractive way!

lol

:mysmilie_15:

Caroline looks very tanned. She always looks so fresh and radiant - how do they do it?!

Ordered mine, so am off to bed. May be tempted to order another later in the day, as I would be buying the 3 products I use anyway.

I thought she looked really Tango'd today!!

I usually envy her porcelain colouring, I am very pale myself, but sadly not in an attractive way!

lol

:mysmilie_15:

I walk everywhere ...more sustainable ....running can have impact in hips etc as you get older ....I read up a chiropractor said most of his clients are joggers ...bad impact on the bones etc.....walk walk walk ....fab excersie easy ...mostly enjoyable and lifts the mood ;0) 👟👟👟👟👟👟👟

Wow. Both sets dispatched! What is going on with Q lately?! :-/

Better not put the flag up just yet MK...I reckon they have all the TSV's stacked right next to where they load the lorry so the order-pickers don't have to go and get them from the warehouse 3 football pitch lengths away.

I share your theory about TSVs getting special despatch treatment in their own private space Weathergirl. But to be fair to Q, I ordered the Gatineau hand cream duo with 18p postage (which cost me about the same as or even less than a single last time) on Weds night and got it on Friday. Amazed!

My deliveries have been surprisingly speedy of late. I don't know what's going on, I just hope they keep it up! Let's hope it's a sign of things to come. Next, one postage rate per order? ??!! I'm the eternal optimist, ha ha.

Another theory I have is that the Christmas temporary staff have started now as I noticed a big improvement in deliveries this time last year. I noticed a big decline around late January/February time.

I ordered 2 the value is very good for me as I use all the products.I can live without the shower gel & use the Superskin moisturiser (new one) but that's all.If I carry on the local JL will call me if they run low on stock!

Latest posts

Back