New Graphics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
I see that QVC have got new graphics. I for one dont like them as there is far too much information going across the bottom of the screen. I dont really want to know what the weather is in other parts of the country and I am finding it quite difficult to read. Perhaps its just me not liking change.

Your thoughts please. I know you will be honest :)

I see that QVC have got new graphics. I for one dont like them as there is far too much information going across the bottom of the screen. I dont really want to know what the weather is in other parts of the country and I am finding it quite difficult to read. Perhaps its just me not liking change.

Your thoughts please. I know you will be honest :)
Puffin believe it or not they aren’t that new. Q would have you believe they are as they seem to be oddly popping up. We have previously debated on here the strange information being included. Was it by any chance the morning show they popped up in? I think it was the show I saw them. It may have been someone on here that liken them to breakfast tv.

I rarely watch now but caught some woman selling craft stuff and TBH I thought I was watching Ideal World not helped by the BA who was in overdrive of hard sell (did i hear she was associated with a dragon’s den thing?)
There was so much on the screen that it was impossible to see the items.
At one time they showed the weather forecast WTF !

I rarely watch now but caught some woman selling craft stuff and TBH I thought I was watching Ideal World not helped by the BA who was in overdrive of hard sell (did i hear she was associated with a dragon’s den thing?)
There was so much on the screen that it was impossible to see the items.
Yes Sarah Davies been on DD that’s all I know her from

I tend to ignore the graphics on screen, like the weather. It’s irrelevant to the products they’re selling but I suppose that’s QVC’s idea of ”good service.”

However, it’s very difficult to ignore the irritating “Christmas“ jingle/music that they’ve chosen. It sounds like the introductory music to a children’s programme. Maybe that’s a good choice though considering some of the presenters. 😉

I haven't been on the man channel long enough to notice the graphics today.Two hours of Andy Peters ... no way would I watch him, I didn't stay long enough to see what they were trying to sell.
That was followed by CR another one on my can't watch list ...so I think my money is very safe today.

When I first started watching Q the graphics were along the bottom, and were changed to the side a few years ago. Personally I prefer the side info, and a North/South full screen, because in long shots you get a full view rather than having the feet cut off.

When I first started watching Q the graphics were along the bottom, and were changed to the side a few years ago. Personally I prefer the side info, and a North/South full screen, because in long shots you get a full view rather than having the feet cut off.
Yes I agree. I did wonder how they would fare on a clothes show as you need to see the whole length. Andy Peters said at the beginning of his show (I didnt watch past 2 mins) that he was having trouble reading them. Ive just switched on again and it appears that graphics are back to normal so goodness knows what is going on.

QVC has had its day for me.I hardly watch a show, although I do click on to see what the TSV is.I am just not interested, loved in the old days when I was excited by shows and products, now ziltch! Maybe the mood I am in at the moment, but I doubt it.More to do with boredom, seen the products so many times and the P&P is a turn off when I can get cheaper elsewhere.

Silver Fox, Julia could have built another extension on the profit on my purchases alone, it was an Olympic event in our house.

Over the years it went from taking annual lead for jewellery events,to just having it on in the background, to just watching certain programmes, to having those on mute and finally to never watching unless it is by accident or the alternative is love island or sport.

I haven’t changed so I know that it is the awful presenters, the even more awful BA and the final nail in the coffin is that there isn’t a bliddy thing to buy no matter whether or not the price is decent or absurd.

One thing that made me absolutely cringe was seeing Katy Pulloneover and Queen Julia appear in the bottom right corner pointing to the hour that was showing them presenting, I’ve been embarrassed on QVC presenters behalf a lot over the years but I’ve got to say, that topped the lot, I couldn’t take my eyes off it, Elvis could’ve walked in to my kitchen and made a cup of tea and I wouldn’t have noticed, that’s how mesmerised I was by them pointing to the title, their watch then telling you to c’mon..........oh the shame 😂😂😂

Years back, I would have watched days like Christmas In July and Gold days, even though I didn’t want anything as they felt like events.

Years back Friday, would have meant some kinda Toy or Christmas Item TSV.

Since when have Andi Peters, Bedding and Candles had to be done with Christmas

The recent Christmas in July was THE most boring non event ever. Just getting rid of a load of old carp that's been hanging around for a couple of years. I did buy some tat but in years gone by I would buy quite a bit (was fully employed in a good job at the time though). It just all seemed more enjoyable to watch somehow. I used to watch all the food shows when they first started but now it is sooo repetitive or just stupid prices.

Used to love gold day and craft days as well. Now most of my money goes on the gardening shows and that needs to be cut back as well.

CC

The recent Christmas in July was THE most boring non event ever. Just getting rid of a load of old carp that's been hanging around for a couple of years. I did buy some tat but in years gone by I would buy quite a bit (was fully employed in a good job at the time though). It just all seemed more enjoyable to watch somehow. I used to watch all the food shows when they first started but now it is sooo repetitive or just stupid prices.

Used to love gold day and craft days as well. Now most of my money goes on the gardening shows and that needs to be cut back as well.

CC

Cough, 'Elemis', cough. 😂

Latest posts

Back