Pets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a tad disappointing after the "kinky" bit to be honest? :happy:

Well I've got one for my 'boys' Frazzled and it's all red rubber with knobbly bits all over one side, they love the friction it gives on contact lol

hey ya

Barkly, don't think it's a joke. Started reading a mag tonight, YourHome, and it says April is NationalPetMonth. Hugs2Hopey :heart: AuntySnarly

My cat milo loves being furminated he suffers from horribly itchy skin and sometimes licks and scratches himself so much he ends up with bald patches. Furminator for the body, soft brush for under his chin, pets at home wipes all over and bach crab apple remedy in cat milk is the routine in our house ! He loves being groomed I just pick the furminator up and show it him and he gets on his box with his chin up ready lol. The furminator is brilliant but don't use it like a comb I just run it gently over him and it gets so much fur out its unbelievable this time of year he gets groomed at least twice a day orvinwould have a furry house!

One of my dogs is a JRT x bearded collie- shedding hell, trust me!- and the Furminator has been a godsend for me and my home, plus many a birds nest has been lined with the hair I throw out into the garden as a result! Can't say Paddy loves the experience, but he hasn't bitten me yet!! :star:

Has anyone used a Furminator on a cat - is it any good?

One of mine barely moults, but the other supplies nest lining for all the birds in spring!

My Eric loves the Furminator, and I can usually groom him for up to 10 mins before he loses interest and walks away, tail in air ! He won't let me near his tummy with it though.

Linda xx

Well, Millie has been "furminated" this morning and she absolutely loved it, went all silly!. It is amazing how much fur comes out compared to normal brushing and combing.

Strangely my other cat who has a very thin coat and doesn't like being brushed, enjoyed it as well done very gently.

A thumbs up from me (and Millie). :mysmilie_482:

Just found this on there website

Thundershirt Anxiety Treatment for Dogs
http://www.qvcuk.com/Thundershirt-Anxiety-Treatment-for-Dogs.product.503330.html?cm_sp=%5bLjava.lang.String%3b%401be21be2

Its meant to calm the dog by putting constant pressure on the dogs torso, be interesting to see this on air however any dog ive had in the past have hated having any form of coat on them so cant see how this will calm and relax them :S

They had these at Crufts this year

I didn't try them but there were a number of stalls with the original version and then cheaper copies. I'm assuming that it works in the same way as swaddling a baby - they are used to being wrapped up in the womb so feel happier if you wrap them fairly firmly when they are first born - gives them reassurance.

I've got one Frazzled. Its quite harsh on them, but it sure as xxxx gets the fur out of them, from weird places. LOL. And then they seem to like it .:nod:

i had it recommended to me by a friend with 2 cats and 2 dogs but it does nothing for louis - plain old hairbrush is better.

Latest posts

Back