QVC TV schedule

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
The Qvc schedule has become some boring of late , the shows seem to be repeated every few weeks , same demos and same guests. What shows would you like to see more of and less of?

Id like more kitchen shows that didn't just feature Cooks essentials and prepology or Andi Peters . I don't want to see a 20 min demo of over gloves, they mayb be good however I think we all know how to use them by now, also the microfiber tea towels, I don't want to spend £20 + from Q when you can but them from any supermarket or poundstore. Id love to see some new useful gadgets and some more actual cooking and baking on these shows.

Love Yankee Candles and would love to see more rare/USA exclusives on Q , theres a few on the website but not enough for my liking, also they don't seem to have had the YC poll this year ( or did I miss it).:Adore:

Less awful "Fashion" shows , over priced jewellery ranges, No more steam mop shows that show the exact same demos everytime and more variety in the beauty shows.

Also stop having so many so called "Celebrities" flogging there latest dvds, albums and books. DF has tweeted today saying shes looking forward to presenting the BCC event, Fab celebs and a surprise band , why are they so obsessed by these celebrities , the whole point of tonight is to raise money for BCC not to be all over some Z list celeb. :Shok::Angry:

Last edited:
Sadly, there is much mileage in the z-list. They seem to provide the best part of any celeb magazine - OK, Heat, Now etc. Ergo, there must be some people (but I have no idea which people) interested in them.:witch:

Whatever it is they're selling, keep the prices down and scrap ALL p&p - or absorb it into the price of the item so we're quoted the price we pay, not the item only without p&p. Who are they trying to kid? Update the fashion range - it's not working. Give the guys more, too - more fashion and more DIY stuff. There's a limit as to how much nail polish at most 50% of the population (female) will buy. (I don't buy any). Likewise candles (sorry Autumn). If they want to sell a lot of goods, make them what we want to buy, ie similar to high street ranges but competitively priced. Premium brands mean premium prices so my purse stays firmly zipped but don't try to flog me QVC USA's discarded rubbish. Surely their marketing and planning departments have gone through all this, though, so it begs the question - why haven't they got it right themselves?

Latest posts

Back