Craft Storage TSV tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thankyou for that Ian, much appreciated.:clapping:

What a useless piece of equipment, though!
Tiny narrow open shelves, I can just see things falling off it. It takes up a lot of space and stores very little. We need Lori Greiner on the job!

Craft Embellishment Storage Centre
Item Number: 588879
QVC Price £56.00
Today's Special Value Price £47.76
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Description
Keep your craft embellishments organised and accessible with this wooden storage centre. This wall-hanging storage unit is about 10.8cm (4.25") deep and features eight storage compartments for holding containers and jars, two shelves, and two compartments with hanging dowel rails to organise your ribbons. This versatile unit will look good anywhere and can be used to organise beauty products or jewellery items as well as craft materials. The storage centre measures about 63.5cm x 80cm (25" x 31.5") and there is no assembly required.

Great for storing craft, beauty and more
Constructed from wood with a cream finish
8 x separate storage compartments
2 x shelves
2 x compartments with hanging rails

Dimensions:

Height: 80cm (31.5")
Width: 63.5cm (25")
Depth: 10.8cm (4.25")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.588879

Thankyou for that Ian, much appreciated.:clapping:

What a useless piece of equipment, though!
Tiny narrow open shelves, I can just see things falling off it. It takes up a lot of space and stores very little. We need Lori Greiner on the job!

I totally agree, what a load of rubbish

One of the funniest TSV's I've seen for a long time, after the blooper thread earlier, QVC has really given me a laugh on a sad day.

If it is limited stock already, they must only have 20 in the original stock!!!

I've no interest in crafting whatsoever, but I saw the preview of this monstrosity before it's launch last night.

Loved the way Simon Biagi (I think it was) described it as being made from "a beautiful wood product". That must be the new way of describing MDF then!!

Ridiculous!
I thought it was a giant bookshelf unit until I saw the last piccie with all the bits and bobs stupidly arranged on it. How practical are those arrangements? Grab a pair of scissors and both the other pairs will fall off.

It needs doors.

TBH I'm not a crafter (at all!!) but I did quite want to see this.My house is very "shabby chic" if you like and this is very much my style - would have fitted in nicely in my kitchen!! There are however hundreds like it on ebay!

Latest posts

Back