Estee Lauder TSV 03/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Estee Lauder you’d pay £260. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £92.94, plus P&P, you’re saving £163.11

Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi Recovery Complex (50ml) - £82 cost £30.56
Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex (15ml) - £48 cost £17.89
Resilience Multi-effect Tri-Peptide Face & Neck Cream SPF 15 (50ml) - £76 cost £28.32
Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme (15ml) - £54 cost £20.12

Total £260 cost £96.89 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices, double checked to balance to £260, so hope my figures are right.

I have a query regarding the EL moisturiser. Looking on Boots website it comes in Normal/Combination or Dry. How are we supposed to know what the Estee Lauder one is on QVC? The jars look the same apart from the one for Dry Skin saying broad spectrum. The Normal/Combination is no good for me.

Edit: Just looking again at the pics on Boots and the description on the front of the jars, it looks like this one might be for Normal/Combination. That's a bit daft having that one in the set isn't it, surely it should be the Dry one as your skin gets dryer as you get older.

I have a query regarding the EL moisturiser. Looking on Boots website it comes in Normal/Combination or Dry. How are we supposed to know what the Estee Lauder one is on QVC? The jars look the same apart from the one for Dry Skin saying broad spectrum. The Normal/Combination is no good for me.

Edit: Just looking again at the pics on Boots and the description on the front of the jars, it looks like this one might be for Normal/Combination. That's a bit daft having that one in the set isn't it, surely it should be the Dry one as your skin gets dryer as you get older.
Could put it in the questions at the bottom. Someone may be bothered to answer befor e th esell out.

What type of skin is this moisturiser for?

There are two moisturisers in this range, one for Combination/Oily skin and one for Dry skin.

Which skin type is this for please?

Answers
All products are dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, along with both eye crèmes being ophthalmologist-tested. So both options are suitable for all skin types. The choice would depend on if you have more of an oily skin than dry etc.

I hope this helps
QVC​

Answered 1 hour ago
by
CustomerCare73
Liverpool

Which one is it

Can WVC or EL please confirm which skin type the moisturiser is for - dry or normal/combination ????
I have dry skin so this is important & really should have been included in the product description.
It isn’t evident from the photos either. I’d really like this set but pointless wasting postage if it turns out to be the wrong one for my skin.

Thanks

Answers
All products are dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, along with both eye crèmes being ophthalmologist-tested so are suitable for all skin types.

I hope this helps
QVC​

Answered 1 hour ago
by
CustomerCare73
Liverpool

Yes I got the exact same email reply after phoning to query which one it was. It's ridiculous and doesn't help at all, I wrote back and said that's not what I was asking but don't suppose I'll get a reply.

There are two moisturisers in this range, one for Combination/Oily skin and one for Dry skin.

Answers​

All products are dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, along with both eye crèmes being ophthalmologist-tested. So both options are suitable for all skin types. The choice would depend on if you have more of an oily skin than dry etc.​

I hope this helps​

QVC​

Answered 1 hour ago
by
CustomerCare73
Liverpool

Which one is it

Can WVC or EL please confirm which skin type the moisturiser is for - dry or normal/combination ????
I have dry skin so this is important & really should have been included in the product description.
It isn’t evident from the photos either. I’d really like this set but pointless wasting postage if it turns out to be the wrong one for my skin.

Thanks

Answers​

All products are dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, along with both eye crèmes being ophthalmologist-tested so are suitable for all skin types.​

I hope this helps​

QVC​

Answered 1 hour ago
by
CustomerCare73
Liverpool

That first question was from me lol

Yes I got the exact same email reply after phoning to query which one it was. It's ridiculous and doesn't help at all, I wrote back and said that's not what I was asking but don't suppose I'll get a reply.
I was going to say you should reply to the QVC response to say “NO that doesn’t help! You haven’t answered my question!”

Answers​

All products are dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, along with both eye crèmes being ophthalmologist-tested. So both options are suitable for all skin types. The choice would depend on if you have more of an oily skin than dry etc.​

I hope this helps​

QVC​

Answered 1 hour ago
by
CustomerCare73
Liverpool

Which one is it

Thanks

Answers​

All products are dermatologist-tested, non-acnegenic, along with both eye crèmes being ophthalmologist-tested so are suitable for all skin types.​

I hope this helps​

QVC​

Answered 1 hour ago
by
CustomerCare73
Liverpool
WTF?

Latest posts

Back