Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Quite a lot of main stream makeup worn today actually comes from Drag Artists. Beating your face, which means setting your makeup to last all day with no touch ups. The infamous contouring started with drag, the men needed to change the shape of their faces to make them look more feminine on stage. Bobbie Brown, a professional makeup artist I remember, said contouring should be left to photoshoots and catwalk shows, not every day, which it had then become.

It's PARTY SEASON! It's party season!!! IS it? That's nice Alison, I live in a one bedroom flat on a sink-estate in an economically deprived area and live off supermarket basics and keep warm by wearing an extra jumper and staying in bed. I won't be able to attend any Christmas parties, cocktail parties, or New Year parties. So enough of the fucking parties already. Thanks.

Why is she so obsessed with gender?
They are all at it. I bet it’s due to the latest pep talk about buzzwords.
All genders
Any gender
Every gender
Whatever gender
Not gender specific
Diverse genders
Gender inclusive

I can imagine presenters and guests choose or create their own phrases to make sure Q are ticking the right boxes… and the speaker doesn’t feel (too) barmy saying it. My opinion.

She was also going on about “if you celebrate Christmas“, FGS.
Everyone in the UK seems to join in the celebration even if you’re not a Christian in the UK.
The one thing about Christmas is it makes too much money to be cancelled anyway.
She’s joined the corporate cash generator bandwagon.
A sell out really.

Everyone in the UK seems to join in the celebration even if you’re not a Christian in the UK.
The one thing about Christmas is it makes too much money to be cancelled anyway.
A sell out really.

Of course they do. Infact if you are of another faith and live in the UK you get to enjoy multiple yearly festivals!

She was also going on about “if you celebrate Christmas“, FGS.
A sell out really.
Of course they do. Infact if you are of another faith and live in the UK you get to enjoy multiple yearly festivals!
I am with Alison on this one, not everyone celebrates Christmas. Whilst some who are not Christian do celebrate there are also some who don't, myself and my family don't.

Mr CC has lost 8 stone over the years after starting these injectable drugs and that's while still eating pies/cakes/biscuits/beer/wine/whisky. It's no wonder overweight people are clamouring to get it but it is causing shortages for diabetics as he's had to wait for it a few times recently.

CC
We've found trouble getting certain medication now.
Statins not always available in certain mg and have to go back to surgery to get another prescription for the amounts they have.
Eye drops for dry eyes unavailable,hubby still waiting for surgery/eye clinic to sort something out.
For some reason Boots don't sell Germoline anymore.

My friend is diabetic and takes some medication that suppresses the appetite, it’s very expensive and difficult to get now apparently because it’s being used as an obesity ‘cure’.
Maybe that’s what it is ?
This is correct. I read an article on that, & kvetched about it on a Chunts thread.

A sell out really.
My Sikh friends all do gifting & cards . Dunno about decs though.

I am with Alison on this one, not everyone celebrates Christmas. Whilst some who are not Christian do celebrate there are also some who don't, myself and my family don't.
I suppose it seems strange that she says this ('NECC') whilst madly flogging gifts for teachers, couples, same sex couples etc etc etc as if her life depends on it (L'occy show last night). So whilst It is correct that NECC, it seems a strange setting in which
to point that out.

I expect she was told to. If I didn't celebrate Xmas, I would have felt rather patronised by that.

I suppose it seems strange that she says this ('NECC') whilst madly flogging gifts for teachers, couples, same sex couples etc etc etc as if her life depends on it (L'occy show last night). So whilst It is correct that NECC, it seems a strange setting in which
to point that out.

I expect she was told to. If I didn't celebrate Xmas, I would have felt rather patronised by that.
I don't feel patronised in the slightest

We've found trouble getting certain medication now.
Statins not always available in certain mg and have to go back to surgery to get another prescription for the amounts they have.
Eye drops for dry eyes unavailable,hubby still waiting for surgery/eye clinic to sort something out.
For some reason Boots don't sell Germoline anymore.
Yet again Mr CC's injecting drug is not available. Luckily for him he has a spare and it will hopefully last until he gets his prescription fulfilled but it's ridiculous that people who need these drugs can't get them because fat people want a quick solution to lose weight :mad:

CC

Yet again Mr CC's injecting drug is not available. Luckily for him he has a spare and it will hopefully last until he gets his prescription fulfilled but it's ridiculous that people who need these drugs can't get them because fat people want a quick solution to lose weight :mad:

CC
The problem is the slim people are also getting it to get slimmer:rolleyes: I blame the Kardashian,s and celebs who are all supposed to be on it. People tell lies to get their hands on it hence the shortages.

Latest posts

Back