Met the presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is getting silly now, why don't you keep this to pms I'm sure I'm not the only one squirming at these posts.

huh.gif
, why MOMAD?

I don't know why, do you?

Sorry MOMAD but what is the problem with Busy reminding Dazzler on the QVC forum that she had actually met Dale?? This thread is all about meeting the presenters and imho it would seem unlikey that you could forget, I know I wouldn't. :22: :pPC:

Sorry MOMAD but what is the problem with Busy reminding Dazzler on the QVC forum that she had actually met Dale?? This thread is all about meeting the presenters and imho it would seem unlikey that you could forget, I know I wouldn't. :22: :pPC:

Maybe she's trying to blank it from her mind PPC.

Although he seems harmless....:cheeky:

Oooooh I went to a Silver Event at QVC Towers and met Glen and Claudia. I didn't get to speak to Glen as he seemed to disappear and talk to the QVC people but Claudia came over and I think chatted to everyone. She told me about some funny goings on and how they select the jewellery for the shows to wear beforehand etc.. she was really sweet to me. I needed a bit of help to get out of the building (old age dear) and she came down and helped me into my chair. I felt really special actually because QVC made the day really nice, we had a goody bag with lovely bits in it and a QVC Teddy which i've got on my bedside table. But talking to Claudia was just a delight, she was telling me about her children too and I really felt like I was getting to know her like an old friend. I wish I could go back again. Do you think I'd get another invite one day, I'd love to see her again and others.

There's just something about him Hampy, can't put my finger on it....... :tongue2: :pPC:

I was really happy to meet Leighton Denny. I thought he came across as a lovely man and great fun.

Alexis from L'Occitane seemed to be having a bad day and wasn't friendly or chatty at all. She just garbled "IveRunOutOfFreebies" as we walked towards her smiling and that was that really. (So my daughter didn't ask her for a photo after all.)

I expect it's a long, noisy, tiring day for the guests if they're not naturally a particularly sociable person, and perhaps her feet were killing her, her childcare arrangements had gone awry, or she didn't feel well, or something. It has kind of coloured my opinion of her a bit though. I can't help it.

The whole event was a bit of a scrum, so to be honest we chatted more with other lovely QVCers than the guests. We did go home with some fab goodies though. :D

Met Dale at a New Year New You event. Well, of course he was 'on duty' but I have to say he was charm itself, a very handsome man, mingled and spoke to lots of people and I shook hands with him as I left and thanked him and all the QVC staff for a lovely afternoon - it was. Very strong grip, PPC!

Met Dale at a New Year New You event. Well, of course he was 'on duty' but I have to say he was charm itself, a very handsome man, mingled and spoke to lots of people and I shook hands with him as I left and thanked him and all the QVC staff for a lovely afternoon - it was. Very strong grip, PPC!

Ooh did you have to tell me about his grip Snuffles?? :Button it Sue!!!: Getting moist now....:Mrs James: :pPC:

P.S. Snuffles, did you have a photo taken with him too.......or have you forgotten as well?? :13: :pPC:

P.S. Snuffles, did you have a photo taken with him too.......or have you forgotten as well?? :13: :pPC:

Sadly no photo. He is over six foot and I am barely 5. All you would have got is the gap inbetween...come to think of it a bit like my wedding photos...

You guys are all too funny. Thank god for Tena Lady!

DALE???? Really??? Mind you, I'd be really sick if you were all talking about Charlie. I always look at Charlie and wonder if his Dad is proud of him. I know that sounds like the nastiest thing in the world, but he seems like such a jessie with his smarmy whispery voice and his 'reveals', just so not masculine imo.

I'm glad to hear that Claudia is as sweet IRL, she's one of my favourite presenters; she seems like an ordinary (albeit very pretty and skinny) girl who's bagged herself a great job.

I'm still laughing at you guys, you've made me laugh heaps this morning.

Cheers, CountessK. x

Latest posts

Back