BCC Night Thursday 15th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blame Gordon Brown's motley crew....

I heard them say net proceeds a couple of times....so not as much as before me thinks.

It has always been "net proceeds" because the VAT has to be paid in full, even though it is for charity!
:nod::nod::nod:

I can't say that I'm suprised there is stock left. The prices aren't that good. Usually items sell out within minutes of going on air. I wanted the OPI but when I saw the price I changed my mind.

Only watched for a few minutes - they had a Gatineau set of travel sizes which seemed to be more expensive than the usual sets!

Can't believe it, but I didn't buy anything last night.

Of the things that tempted me......

The web-only Clogau gold items were cheaper on Amazon

The Gatineau seemed overpriced

The BE eyeshadows were good but I'm too old for pink eyeshadow

Collagen gel - yes I use it, but it's seemingly available in every TSV so I have loads already

and so on, and so on

I do miss the days when QVC would produce a special jewellery piece (I still wear my Diamonique Breast Cancer Ribbon brooch from a few years ago, it's the only piece of diamond-eek that works for me!)

All a bit disappointing really.

Having said that, I do enjoy finding out all the pieces and prices in advance, thanks Sazza!

Thanks to Sazza and all our other sleuths for all their hard work, both last night and at all other times. :)

After the fight to get the BE kit checked out I just dumped it in the end.
I am not really a fan of BE so why the hell was I buying it.

Will just donate to BBC or similar local charity for Northern Ireland only.

Thank you Sazza and everyone for the numbers and details.

After the fight to get the BE kit checked out I just dumped it in the end.
I am not really a fan of BE so why the hell was I buying it.

Will just donate to BBC or similar local charity for Northern Ireland only.

Thank you Sazza and everyone for the numbers and details.

That would be the drink Donna. :tongue2:

As always a great night. Thanks to those who work so hard to bring us the item numbers in advance. I'm thrilled that I managed to get both bears. A great night, with great people for a great cause :D

I was working but thanks to sazza and everyone elses sleuthing when I got home from work @ 22.30 I bagged a couple of LE kits and THE CHARLIE BEAR Lizzie bear!

It has always been "net proceeds" because the VAT has to be paid in full, even though it is for charity!
:nod::nod::nod:

Thanks for that, ihad been starting to wonder just how much of what I had spent was actually going to BCC.

Definitley not the "sell out event" of previous years. Last year one or 2 of the beauty items came in and out of stock throughout the following day, but looking at the 24 hour product reveiw this morning virtually everything is still available. The only thing I can think of thats sold out are the bears.

I missed most of the pre posts but had a quick look at 6.30pm and managed to get the OPI and both bears. Thanks to all concerned for posting the details. xxx

OH hogged the TV all night and my laptop didnt want to "play" so I missed all of the show !! :envy:, what was the Charlie bear like ?

Here's Lizzie Bear :)

The only thing I knew I wanted before 7pm was Lizzie and by 10pm all I had bought was ..... Lizzie :D

Nothing else tempted me at all :(

Attachments

• 758021.jpg
    758021.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Back