Beauty Day-L'Occitane TSV 14/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish somebody would tell Loccitane lady how you prononce Heliotrope, it is trope as in rope, not trop as in crop. oooh she is starting to irritate as she is saying it all the time, grrr!!

Wish somebody would tell Loccitane lady how you prononce Heliotrope, it is trope as in rope, not trop as in crop. oooh she is starting to irritate as she is saying it all the time, grrr!!
She just irritates me full stop.

that's getting on my wick too.

I have decided not to purchase this TSV....part of me wants it though! But with the P&P it is approaching £50 (that is what I am telling myself) I do not in any shape or form need it............so hold on to your hats......a big F.A.R.T is on its way:mysmilie_701:

and I am trying really hard, I've actually ordered it, but I have got a new debit card, and Qcut still has the old details, so QVC has sent me an email asking for my new details, if I dont reply within twelve days the order will be cancelled, well..............

Bluebell;352547[B said:
][/B]
Cant understand why anyone wouldnt go for AD because you can always cancel it if you decide you dont want anymore but its too late to get the others after today

My feelings entirely Bluebell. I doubt very much that I will keep the order going for all three futher deliveries, but I like the idea of having three months to decide what I want to do, as well as the chance to try the products that are new to me (all but the body lotion in fact) before having to do so...

Erm, have been naughty and order the auto on this. On my account thing on the QVC it only shows the code for the single one. Is this right?

Erm, have been naughty and order the auto on this. On my account thing on the QVC it only shows the code for the single one. Is this right?

yep as long as you used using the autodelivery order number you will be fine
the single delivery option is a different order number

you did well holding out for so long BB
I ordered just after midnight...sad I know!!

I know queenie, I can blame OH as he kept asking me if I had ordered it yet and he came home from work and couldnt believe I hadnt ordered it so I thought what the heck I might as well get it :mysmilie_17:

Yes that normally happens with the AD but it will show on your invoice when you get your parcel, think it also confirms AD on confirmation email but not sure

I know queenie, I can blame OH as he kept asking me if I had ordered it yet and he came home from work and couldnt believe I hadnt ordered it so I thought what the heck I might as well get it :mysmilie_17:[

Yes that normally happens with the AD but it will show on your invoice when you get your parcel, think it also confirms AD on confirmation email but not sure

well done BB
I am expecting to find loveheart telling me off soon :mysmilie_61:

Be strong BB!! :mysmilie_701: Make do with Radox and get yourself that Skagen instead. :mysmilie_61: You know it makes sense. :mysmilie_12:

Cant believe the AD option is no longer available, I thought it was available as long as there was stock and there was no warning that it was going so glad I ordered when I did

Latest posts

Back